Has anyone made it to Rank 1 yet?

My schedule is packed for today and the next few days :mellow: . So lucky I made it to Rank one today. I haven't even got time to play other games rather than the AC games.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have no time because I'm supposed to be revising :( But I really want to reach rank 1 by the end of today and then I'll feel better. I haven't really decided what my goal is, rank-wise. I don't really know what I'm capable of, haha :)

Yooyuball

Goals Scored 277 Goals by Kakoni Worrill 120 Goals by Elbin Kroe 86 Goals by Delma Harrence 46 Goals by Ciona Broan 25 Saves by Valtonous Rea 109 Number of Wins 33 Number of Draws 14 Number of Losses 0

Slushie Slinger

Games Played 60 Top Score 12

Make Some Noise

Games Played 60 Top Score 4,068

Shootout Showdown

Games Played 58 Top Score 1,189

I'm trying to get to level two. Its so hard to level up.

So nearly at rank 4...if I can make it to rank 5 tonight I'll be ecstatic but I don't know how likely that is really...

EDIT: Level 4!! WIN!

Eh, I've decided to to take a more passive route for ranking. I'll score at least 50 rank points from the games (mostly from Yooyuball) and maybe some extra if I can. Hopefully this doesn't hurt the team too much. I just can't handle the computer all day. D: But calculations confirm that by the end I will have the last rank and then some.

*is currently going on rank 4*

Weee. Hit rank 4 a few hours ago and took a break. Now back to playing to try to reach rank 5 before 12 am nst. My goal is 2 ranks a day but it wouldn't hurt to do an extra one. :)

After not being able to really play on Day One, I managed to make Rank 3 today.

Oh I am so happy, and proud of myself! For the first time ever, I've manged to reach Rank 2.

It's not exactly high, but it's a good start! Lol! Before I reached it, LD were 4th, but now we're 3rd. O.o

Announcements