Has anyone made it to Rank 1 yet?

Crazy question, how can you advance ranks if you can't get any Draws? o.O I keep winning the games I play.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Crazy question, how can you advance ranks if you can't get any Draws? o.O I keep winning the games I play.

The list you're looking at is if you ONLY did those things. You don't have to get any draws. It can be a combination as well.

The list you're looking at is if you ONLY did those things. You don't have to get any draws. It can be a combination as well.

Then how to you advance in rank? (This is my first year)

Do you have to meet 2 of the requirements or something?

Then how to you advance in rank? (This is my first year)

Do you have to meet 2 of the requirements or something?

In order to advance rank, you have to play a certain amount of games. I'm more than halfway through level 4 so my requirements say

+11 YYb win

+31 YYB draws

+21 SS

+124 MSN

+124 SOSD

That means I can just play 11 more winning games of YYB, or i can play 12 Slushie slinger games + 5 yyb games or any other combination of the games. Just continue playing and you'll see your stats go up eventually. :)

In order to advance rank, you have to play a certain amount of games. I'm more than halfway through level 4 so my requirements say

+11 YYb win

+31 YYB draws

+21 SS

+124 MSN

+124 SOSD

That means I can just play 11 more winning games of YYB, or i can play 12 Slushie slinger games + 5 yyb games or any other combination of the games. Just continue playing and you'll see your stats go up eventually. :)

Oh!! Thank you loads :) I was just so uber confused.

Now I know how to rank up, I'll have to shoot for rank two tomorrow. xD

Announcements