Krawk Island Supporters Board

Paint

I thought I'd make this in the hope that someone else here is a KI supporter. I'm not sure I've seen any on here yet but if you're around, please tell me! I'm not usually all that involved in the AC but I want to be this year. So come say hi!

Additionally, does anyone know how many points it takes to go up in rank? I gave up last year so I can't remember if I even did get offthe 'Beginner' status, sad as that is, haha...

Anyway,

GO KRAWK ISLAND! :D

Good luck everyone! I think we have a good shot this year :D

Ooh yay! Nice to meet you :D

Yes I hope there are some more of us out there. Are you a dedicated ACer or a bit hit-and-miss like me?

I'm pretty dedicated! I mapped out a plan to get to all star rank this year, that would be a real accomplishment. I'm ahead of schedule today so I think I'm doing well so far!... hopefully I'll stay motivated.

http://www.thedailyneopets.com/altador-cup/user-graphics/ graphics are here and counters are here http://www.thedailyneopets.com/altador-cup/counters/

Just got to Rank 2. Going to try for 3 by the end of today :D

Woo! I've found you all :D This is awesome. I really hope we win this year. We're currently 3rd in our bracket. Yesterday's team results haven't loaded for me yet though, has anyone else had this problem?

Hello!

I'm KI :)

This is my 3rd AC and my 3rd year in KI but this is the first year that I won't have exams at the same time so I'm taking it more seriously than the last two years.

I know what you mean! I've still got exams this year so I can't spend as much time playing for the AC as I'd like. Does anyone know how long it goes on for? My exams finish on the 14th so I might still have a chance...

I'm pretty dedicated! I mapped out a plan to get to all star rank this year, that would be a real accomplishment. I'm ahead of schedule today so I think I'm doing well so far!... hopefully I'll stay motivated.

That's awesome. I'm not even going to try and aim that high, I don't have the patience or the time haha. But I would like to go up a few ranks at least, I was pathetic last year really, I barely played at all. I think I'll have another look at the ranks later and decide my goal then :)

http://www.neopets.com/petlookup.phtml?pet=Ziporai

I decked out my baby in KI regalia! Anyone else dressing up their pets supportively?

Hi again everyone!!

We all did very well yesterday. Lets continue to play as much as we can and support Krawk Island!!!

@ Paint, TNT is kinda slow at posting results. KILL & KIYBB boards post our results as a team! We all did very well!!

Way to go guys! 3 wins and a draw! Let's keep it going against DC today! Psst anyone else find them MUCH easier to score on than VP yesterday?

Ahh great news! Not only that we're winning but that I keep finding more of you KI supporters, haha.

And personally I initially found it harder to score today but as the day progressed I've been finding it easier. I can usually get around 9 or 10-0 most games, which is good, but I haven't had much time to play loadsss so I'm yet to reach Rank 1 (although I am close...).

I decked out my baby in KI regalia! Anyone else dressing up their pets supportively?

My pet is showing off some Krawk Island pride http://www.neopets.com/petlookup.phtml?pet=tatsuuchan

I'm almost at rank 3! I just got home so I'll have a few hours to play.

Krawk Island supporter here too! Since the 2nd Altador Cup, just with different Neopets accounts. I don't remember what I was the first Altador Cup. :P

Krawk Island supporter here too! Since the 2nd Altador Cup, just with different Neopets accounts. I don't remember what I was the first Altador Cup. :P

Ahhh.. the first Altador Cup was so long ago. I think I was Haunted Woods. And the second I played Mystery Island... or that might be the other way around. Since then, I haven't played every year but I've been Krawk Island when I did play.

Right. I haven't played every year since the first. I have been playing the last three year though. And I think I was Shenkuu at first and then switched to Haunted woods during the first. Not sure though.

Right. I haven't played every year since the first. I have been playing the last three year though. And I think I was Shenkuu at first and then switched to Haunted woods during the first. Not sure though.

Sorry for appearing out of nowhere, but I saw Shenkuu so I thought I might say something. Shenkuu wasn't in ACI. xD

Hmm. Then I must be mistaken then. WHY CAN'T I REMEMBER THAT FAR BACK?!?

Alright. I went back and looked at my old accounts and I was Shenkuu in ACII. I guess I've been with KI since ACIII then. XD

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I didnt participate in AC I, in ACII and ACIII I joined Altador, and then in AC IV and AC V I joined KI. I missed the AC last year, and joined KI again this year ^_^