Krawk Island Supporters Board

Paint

Ohh I played Shenkuu once as well, now that I think about it. I've been on a lot of teams.

Also.. hey, has anyone experienced the other team accidentally shooting the darigan yooyuball into their own goal? I'm always amused when that happens lol.

I have! People on the KI YYB board were saying that when that happens that it doesn't count towards your overall goal count. They were also saying how it shouldn't count towards your score when it comes to helping your team. It's really up in the air though.

I think it's only happened for me once. I get why people would say it shouldn't help the overall score, but it happens so rarely in my opinion that it's not that big of a deal. I personally hardly ever get Darigan Yooyus.

/peeks in

I've seen the other team score on themselves a few time, and not only with the Darigan YYB, but with normal ones too. It looks like one of the players tries to pass back to the goalie or something and ends up scoring on their own net, it makes me smile a little whenever I see it.

I'm also supporting KI, first year participating in the AC too c:

I think it's only happened for me once. I get why people would say it shouldn't help the overall score, but it happens so rarely in my opinion that it's not that big of a deal.

Right and I think even if people do submit one or two of those and they really are false goals, it shouldn't matter. The board scores are bound to be off by a few points anyway.

My pet is showing off some Krawk Island pride http://www.neopets.c...?pet=tatsuuchan

I'm almost at rank 3! I just got home so I'll have a few hours to play.

Ooh very spiffy. I love his little t-shirt!

The day 2 results aren't great, but at least we held our own in most of the games. I always feel wierdly responsible for these things, I barely played at all yesterday and now I feel guilty. Have to keep reminding myself that it's just a game... Haha. If it weren't for exams I'd be playing a lot more I think.

According to my lookup I supported DC in AC I, although I'm fairly sure that I would've started with KI. Could you change partway through the first one? Krawks have always been my favourite pets, which is why they're my favourite team. Why did everyone else choose KI? :)

EDIT:

Something Has Happened! altadorcupplayer.gif You are now eligible to use 'Altador Cup Player' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Just reached Rank 1 and got an avatar. Chuffed!

According to my lookup I supported DC in AC I, although I'm fairly sure that I would've started with KI. Could you change partway through the first one?

I believe you could switch teams, once yours got put out (: I personally didn't participate in ACI, but that's what I've read. And congrats on rank two/the avatar!

Cheers Vandalize :D Welcome to KI, by the way! Hope you enjoy your stay, haha.

I'm actually finding it harder to score against Faerieland today... weird considering they're supposed to be a weaker team 'n all.

Yeah I noticed that too! I was wondering if it was just my imagination or if each team is programmed a little differently. Personally I'm having more trouble with their goalie than I did with the other teams.

I noticed if you go to the team page it shows you what the strengths and weaknesses of each player are, and I wonder if that's taken into account in the actual game. I mean, it does kind of seem like Feldon runs a little bit faster than everyone else...

I noticed if you go to the team page it shows you what the strengths and weaknesses of each player are, and I wonder if that's taken into account in the actual game. I mean, it does kind of seem like Feldon runs a little bit faster than everyone else...

I was wondering that! Because the little news bit before the games yesterday said that Faerieland were going to up their defence because they knew it was hopeless to try and outscore the other team, or something like that. Which may explain why we all found it harder to score. And for me it's Ealyn who's fastest. I score way more with him than I do with the others because I find him a bit faster than Feldon, but they're both faster than Nitri and Zayle.

On the plus side, we swept Faerieland! Huzzah! :D

I'm working my way towards Rank 5 right now, and I'm not stopping until I get there :P If it's not too late when I get that, I might work towards at least half of Rank 6 as well. This is the one week I have time to participate the most, and I'm getting All-Star if it kills me!

YYB - D

MSN - W

SOSD - D

SS- W

Well that's not too bad! Especially since Maraqua's a strong team, for what I gather. (I'm still not quite up to date on all of the AC information!)

I barely had any time to play yesterday, so annoying. I'm going to really try today :)

I gave it all I've got, but it seems as though they've still come out the winners this time :( How very frustrating.

Still, must carry on with the highest hopes we can! I'm hoping to reach Rank 2 today. Slow progress, unfortunately, but progress nonetheless.

Don't worry! It's only round one, and we are still holding strong in a tough bracket. The later rounds are apparently worth more weight towards the end results anyways. Keep playing!! Today will hopefully be an easy win, but don't let your guard down (they did manage to beat Virtupets yesterday).

Thanks! I've been playing hard today and neglecting revision so I just reached Rank 2 :D

I'm still a little confused about this bracket system, though. If we remain 2nd in this bracket do we enter the next round?

Yes! All of the brackets are supposedly being reassigned for the next round. How? I don't know.. all I know is the first one was random. Obviously it would be safe to assume that it's set up so everyone plays each other at least once. I guess we'll see what happens at midnight...

I'm pretty interested to see how the brackets change, as well. We've been doing incredibly well, IMO, so hopefully we keep that up in our next bracket!

My personal goal for the evening is Rank 8, though I have another early morning so we'll see how much I'll get done in the next few hours :P