Krawk Island Supporters Board

Paint

Hello, lots of names I don't recognize but nice to see a lot of active players exist on other boards off the site as well, I usually go to the Neopets KILL board.

I lurk there a lot and do yyb races if I'm playing yyb, but most days I don't really have time and I just play sosd.

I mostly like going to the KILL board after the results are released everyday just to see what everyone is saying about them xD

Well, I did it!! Much earlier than expected too :)

jLsce.png

It's been awesome playing for KI this year :D I will continue to play for the rest of the cup of course (especially against Kreludor)!

Hey, congrats on making All Star. I'm of two minds regarding Kreludor. On one hand it would be great to beat them. But on the other, I don't want Meridell to win and Kreludor has the best chance to male sure that doesn't happen.

Hey, congrats on making All Star. I'm of two minds regarding Kreludor. On one hand it would be great to beat them. But on the other, I don't want Meridell to win and Kreludor has the best chance to male sure that doesn't happen.

Well I don't think we can pass KD anyways...if you haven't noticed, the bracket rankings don't really seem to change much once the initial standings are up on day 2. And I doubt KD would drop from their 1st place in bracket unless they got swept a few times...persnally, I'd love to beat DC though. That seems like a great goal.

Stupid school assignment today.. I haven't been able to play T__T

The bracket standings have basically been finalized already, the problem being Meridell and Mystery Island are tied so we'll see a tiebreaker on the 25th.

And sweeping KD (while it would be nice) probably wouldn't have any effect, just see Roo Island vs. Haunted Woods.

We've been hit hard this year, on KILL there was a major fight over the brackets and how we weren't moving and it led to some people, some good people no less quitting the team entirely and the AC entirely. They tried to get others to quit as well. Now some of our top players have been frozen. Bad year topped with awful things throughout.

The bracket standings have basically been finalized already, the problem being Meridell and Mystery Island are tied so we'll see a tiebreaker on the 25th.

And sweeping KD (while it would be nice) probably wouldn't have any effect, just see Roo Island vs. Haunted Woods.

We've been hit hard this year, on KILL there was a major fight over the brackets and how we weren't moving and it led to some people, some good people no less quitting the team entirely and the AC entirely. They tried to get others to quit as well. Now some of our top players have been frozen. Bad year topped with awful things throughout.

I'm not sure what happened with the people quitting the team... I didn't bother to check the boards until the second week or so. But I think there's a lot of motivating people around still, and I really loved playing for KI in my first AC and will definitely join them again!

Some people got really mad that we weren't #1 in either bracket and after it started to reveal how winning didn't really affect the standings some people got extremely mad. They wanted to quit in protest and then TNT started to delete boards/posts and silence people over it which sent them over the edge. One guy I know quit was getting 4,000 YYB a day from maxing out, so that's a huge hit.

And then the news that several double maxers got frozen just adds to our complications. Hopefully next year we won't be favored as much and we may cut some of the dead weight and go back to full power.

Hey everyone, hope you're all still playing well! I haven't been around recently because I've been really ill, literally just been lying on the sofa dying. I'll try to play a little harder to keep contributing :)

Hey guys - I know its been a tough year but dont give up. Finish strong. You're my second favourite team. ^^

And what KILL did yesterday... That was the greatest thing i've seen in my AC career. xD

What happened yesterday? I was out all day and didn't get on til after 10pm :(. I know that the boards kept getting deleted but I wasn't sure exactly why it happened since I think TNT were deleting posts about it...

I'm kind of disappointed I didn't end up getting All-star this year. I had planned to max sosd the last 3 days which would get me to all-star, but I've been so busy seeing friends since I'm moving across the country tomorrow xD. I keep meaning to come home at like 6pm because that gives me 6 hours to play, but it gets to 9pm without me noticing because it's so darn BRIGHT OUT that I think it's 6 xD

Anyways... had lots of fun playing with KI this year and will definitely stick with them!

I missed whatever happened the other day as well, anyone wanna fill me in?

But despite all the weirdness that apparently came along with this year's cup, I really enjoyed playing for Krawk Island with everyone :) Hopefully next year will be a little less crazy!

5th best team overall, 7th place finish. Hey, that's coincidental, most former champs dropped to 7th. Darigan used to call 7th place home for a while too. Kiko Lake fell off at the end too but they still edged us out for 6th, incredible how ridiculous the point change in the brackets were. 3 points, 4 points, 4 points, SIX!

It's sad to see how a terrible setup can ruin the true finishes of good teams.

I looked at the total difference between nearby placings and the 6 is a complete outlier, I wouldn't put it past TNT to have made it 6 to push us down to 7th on purpose:

1-2, 2-3, 3-4, 4-5, 5-6

4, 3, 2, 2, 1 for Round 1

3, 3, 3, 3, 1 for Round 2

4, 4, 2, 4, 1 for Round 3

3, 6, 2, 5, 1 for Round 4.

At least 4th-5th went up 1 each time, 2nd-3rd is just ridiculous.

I just didn't understand the brackets at all. I mean what was the point of having teams play each other at all when daily win/loss results didn't seem to matter?

At least, I don't think ANY of the bracket standings changed since day 2 of the round (day 1 seems to just be random standings). Am I right here?

I like KL a lot but I just think it was kind of ridiculous that they almost got swept every day of the last round and didn't budge from their 2nd place in the bracket, then get a 6 point boost to pass us by 1 point. I mean they lost each day except for 1 tie. And none of those teams pulled up in front. It just kind of says that no matter how hard you play, you won't end up going up in your bracket.

I think TNT really owes us an explanation about what the Hell happened in this AC. I still don't understand why KI ended up in 7th place, and I don't understand how the Hell they created those brackets. Those brackets really screwed up everything, and it was totally unfair. I've been saying that in other threads, but I'm completely bitter about it, especially after seeing KL pass us by 1 point. Like, what??

5th best team overall, 7th place finish. Hey, that's coincidental, most former champs dropped to 7th. Darigan used to call 7th place home for a while too. Kiko Lake fell off at the end too but they still edged us out for 6th, incredible how ridiculous the point change in the brackets were. 3 points, 4 points, 4 points, SIX!

It's sad to see how a terrible setup can ruin the true finishes of good teams.

I looked at the total difference between nearby placings and the 6 is a complete outlier, I wouldn't put it past TNT to have made it 6 to push us down to 7th on purpose:

1-2, 2-3, 3-4, 4-5, 5-6

4, 3, 2, 2, 1 for Round 1

3, 3, 3, 3, 1 for Round 2

4, 4, 2, 4, 1 for Round 3

3, 6, 2, 5, 1 for Round 4.

At least 4th-5th went up 1 each time, 2nd-3rd is just ridiculous.

Yep, I noticed the same thing. It's totally ridiculous.

Azeruth - I realized that even today i've been playing trying to beat your stats. Wanna be my arch-rival next year? :P

Hah, I'm probably going to relax more next year, I played way too much this year. Sorry.

Waiiit, so what happened exactly with the KILL boards? No one answered me xD

They made a bunch of dumb boards with inappropriate titles and got them all deleted.