Krawk Island Supporters Board

Paint

Oh it's so lovely to see that line of green boxes with W in them :D

Ahh I sort of get it now, so we'll end up playing everyone... Yes, hopefully we can do well in this one! I shall begin immediately :)

hey good luck against us i expect you to take at least 1 win so good luck and hope you do good in other matches

101577.png

LOST DESERT FOR THE CUP

hey good luck against us i expect you to take at least 1 win so good luck and hope you do good in other matches

Good luck kids c:

This is actually super exciting for me xD I can't wait to see the results

Well played, LD, well played. But thankfully our hard work paid off! I'm incredibly chuffed with our victory considering how badly I thought I played yesterday, the amount of darigan yooyus...

Yeah, you guys destroyed us on side games and that's all I played yesterday. o_O Good game.

Yeah, good game! Good luck in the rest of the tournament. :D

So Krawk Islanders, how did you all do in the Staff Tournament? I only got 1419 points :( Oh well, I made some roster changes and hopefully next week will go better.

I managed to get 2103, which I think is about middling. :P I ended up changing out two of my staffers.

This is (most likely) my last weekend that I'll have much free time, so I may go for a last ditch effort tomorrow and try to get to at least rank 12 or so - if I can get to rank 9 tonight, that is. We'll see how long it is before I fall asleep. XD

Lovely line of green! Shenkuu are quite a strong team though, aren't they? Time to work super hard :) I'm glad we're in the top 4 again.

I really need to get involved in this staff tournament, somehow I completely missed it!

Good luck today! :D You guys are an amazing team. I'll definitely be playing a bunch today xD

Thank you! Best of luck to you as well!

I, for one, am trying to make the best of my free Saturday by (attempting) to max out SOSD and MSN. C= We'll see how far I make it.

Good luck on your maxing out mission! :D I don't think I could play that many games in one day... my most effective strategy is pacing myself.

Also I just got rank 12! Now begins the long journey to the first silver shield... but they're so much prettier :(

Good luck on your maxing out mission! :D I don't think I could play that many games in one day... my most effective strategy is pacing myself.

Also I just got rank 12! Now begins the long journey to the first silver shield... but they're so much prettier :(

The maxing out mission failed when I fell asleep :P But I still ended up playing a lot more than I had done previously. I don't think I'll try it again, though.

Good luck on getting that silver shield! I think that somewhere between Rank 13-15 might be my final goal, since I have work and rehearsal everyday now, so much less playing time :(

But let's all do our best against Terror Mountain! =D

*sigh* I can't believe I have my final during such a CRUCIAL part of the AC :(

Looks like we need to sweep RI and MD if we still want that gold, and I've got my final on Wed. WHAT TO DO?