Krawk Island Supporters Board

Paint

We'll probably make up for that with our match against Roo Island today. Not to be overconfident, but it's quite likely that we'll sweep them today.

Edit: I dunno if it's just me, but we seem to be doing worse and worse... :sad02:

Edited by KrappyBob

WWLW

Not bad guys, but WE HAVE TO DO BETTER TODAY AGAINST MD

We need everyone to be on their best game today and contribute anything you can!

My goals for today:

Max MSN and SOSD (with 4-5k avg in msn and 1200 in sosd)

1000 yyb goals

Stupid exams falling right in the middle of the AC... I feel your pain, linsta.

Meridell today! We're going to have to pull out all of the stops. Hm, revise for my history exam tomorrow or contribute to beating Meridell? ... Both? :D

Unfortunate results today but we must not give in!!

This new bracket will be tough, but every second is a chance to change that and turn it around!

Yeah... Meridell again :/ But today we're facing Faerieland and that should go well. :D

Edit

It sure is awkward when you're trying to marathon AC games and the power goes out... *sigh*

Edited by tamashiiresonance

My jaw dropped when I saw the results. I thought we'd do better. :sad02:

*pats* I thought so too, but we're still in a very good position, being 5th. We're better off than a lot of teams and we can take our revenge on Meridell tomorrow :)

Then again, the AC is probably rigged anyways... xD

*pats* I thought so too, but we're still in a very good position, being 5th. We're better off than a lot of teams and we can take our revenge on Meridell tomorrow :)

Then again, the AC is probably rigged anyways... xD

I agree. I've only seen one Meridell supporter on the forums.

We're playing Faerieland today. We'll probably sweep them. :P

I don't think it's rigged... Meridell actually has a pretty large following. The neoboards are usually a better representation of teams than these boards are.

But I could be wrong. Who knows... I just play for the prizes and to get something on my userlookup that says I got All-Star :D

I don't think it's rigged... Meridell actually has a pretty large following. The neoboards are usually a better representation of teams than these boards are.

But I could be wrong. Who knows... I just play for the prizes and to get something on my userlookup that says I got All-Star :D

Meridell may have a pretty solid team, but I'm not really thinking about Meridell in this case. There are other teams and results that are just really strange I guess. I've never participated in the AC before so I wouldn't know. I've just heard that a lot of people think it's rigged because of weird results this year, but that may be simply the new format. It's set up in a way that it can be "rigged" even if the results are accurate.

Ah, there's supposedly these groups of traveling all-star power-players that join different underdog teams each year. I heard one of them joined KL this year, so if that's what you're thinking of, that might be why. I don't think it's rigged because many of the other teams are fairly consistent year-to-year, but who knows.

Ah, there's supposedly these groups of traveling all-star power-players that join different underdog teams each year. I heard one of them joined KL this year, so if that's what you're thinking of, that might be why. I don't think it's rigged because many of the other teams are fairly consistent year-to-year, but who knows.

I don't mean that, I mean TNT is swaying the results one way or another xD. I think they want a different team to win each year.

But yes, there was a group that joined KL and another that joined KD. And there's the team of scoresenders on MD of course :rolleyes_anim:

Yeah they may want that :/ if they really are making a different team win each year... can you imagine the year that Faerieland wins. What an upset that would be lol :D. Anyhow I was just attempting to give an explanation as to why the results seem weird (beside TNT rigging them). They seem weird to me too.

On a related note, I'm attempting to max SOSD today. I'm already 600 games in (roughly) so I'm halfway there! It's break time now though lol...

We are playing Terror Mountain today. After that... who knows.

Oh. Our results with them really surprised me last time. My account gets unsuspended in 15 hours, so I wont be able to help you guys...

Good luck, though!

Well, I did it!! Much earlier than expected too :)

jLsce.png

It's been awesome playing for KI this year :D I will continue to play for the rest of the cup of course (especially against Kreludor)!

jLsce.png

It's been awesome playing for KI this year :D I will continue to play for the rest of the cup of course (especially against Kreludor)!

Congrats. I'm nowhere near all-star, but I'll keep trying.

We're in a rough bracket with DC and KD now.

Congratulations on All-Star! I once had aspirations that involved reaching that rank, but real life invaded =/ oh well, I'm happy with whatever rank I end up with for my first AC. :P I've been so delinquent lately and haven't played much at all. But keep on killing it, Krawk Island!

jLsce.png

Grats on getting all-star!! I wonder if it's too late for me xD. I try to max sosd every day, but I've only done it once and I usually get bored and then distracted. But RL has been crazy lately.. what with exams, moving across the country, and preparing for my trip to Ghana. Not to mention, I've been a bit discouraged by the whole system since it just seems unfair. I feel like if we had a better shot and the rankings made more sense, I would be much more motivated to help my team out. As it is now, I only really feel motivated when we play a difficult team.