Shenkuu Fans Board

Angeló

still hanging :)

i really don't understand the results !! lots of YYB draws between teams this year .. did everyone become good at YYB all of a sudden ? :ohno:

Reaching Rank 5 in a bit. 10 hours of school is really not doing me good guys, sorry.

I think by the ranking thing it probably means how much YYB teams are playing AT THAT TIME. I don't think It includes the quality of the games (goals scored and all) or something. I really don't know but that's what I expect.

Yes! Rank 9 is a pickle to get through. Finally got to rank 10 tonight.

Everyone is doing really well! Try not to burn yourself out, too. :) There's still a lot of the competition left and we need you at full strength near the end!

Hopefully we get some good determined players when we;re up against them. *gulp*

Not sure about Meridell. I mean, they've sweeped a ton of teams. Tyrannia, Altador, (almost) Kiko Lake... and with either Stealth or SOTAC on Krawk Island... :/

Well, on the bright side, we're 4th in our bracket! :D

We got swept! I don't understand this at all... Lets try and keep the moral up and play play play! Good luck on your goals everyone. :-)

these brackets left me not wanting to play much anymore .. I NEED NEW TEAMS to score against

I said this from the beginning. They are going to discourage soo many people from playing, especially if their team isn't performing as it's supposed to be*, against teams that are ~suddenly performing better OR who generally perform better than others.

*based off the past/pre-cup hype.

No... we got swept :( Although I do wonder if it's because the Neo[Removed] people scoresended the whole day... Meh.

Like you guys, I'm not feeling so great about this bracket... Krawk Island will definitely be tough. Not to mention that we already went against LD and TM -_-