Shenkuu Fans Board

Angeló

No... we got swept :( Although I do wonder if it's because the Neo[Removed] people scoresended the whole day... Meh.

Who are the Neo[Removed] people? I don't understand.

Who are the Neo[Removed] people? I don't understand.

There's a group of people on a forum who use a cheating program that sends scores without them having to play... :( But thankfully, not everyone on that forum is like that ^_^

Let's go all out on Krawk Island today! We can do this! :D

Cmon Shenkuu don't get too discouraged!

Trust me, I was in a team that was always ranked lower than yours so I've seen stuff v.v Plus be glad you're not losing every single match!

Take your frustration on your next opponent! Play strong! :D

Cmon Shenkuu don't get too discouraged!

Trust me, I was in a team that was always ranked lower than yours so I've seen stuff v.v Plus be glad you're not losing every single match!

Take your frustration on your next opponent! Play strong! :D

Thanks for that. We will bounce back.. somehow.

Just got to Rank 10 and am happy with that as last two years I could not get to Rank 1....I am liking the mouse option it seems to suit me better and am getting some good scores with Yooyuball for a change

Just got rank 11 so am on schedule I think....I get downhearted when I see the results though I have beaten the other team 60 times each day in YYB and it doesn't seem to help our team at all

Goals Scored 3,325 Goals by Mirsha Grelinek 1,932 Goals by Timu 461 Goals by Antola Maeir 459 Goals by Larcy Phu 473 Saves by Xana DiLanche 1,189 Number of Wins 514 Number of Draws 3 Number of Losses 0

Trouble is I am hopeless at the Make some noise and Slushie Slinger so I cannot help the team much with those scores

I don't have a ton of time to dedicate to Altador Cup. I was going to try for rank two or three but I think my moral is way down... Can't believe we got swept again...

Deadly Number 14th? Yikes!

I miss the Double Round Robin format. Really used to favor us in the second half of the tournament.

I know. That was the good times when we had advantage.

And weeeeellll we got sweep twice, no surprise there, considering everybody at Neo[Removed] is in Meridell, and that Krawk Island is always at the top for some reason.

If only our bracket is fair, filled with other medium-level teams and such.

i have a distinct feeling that this bracket is not our best friend.

It's definitely our worst enemy, more than our own opponents.

Here's hoping for TNT to get enough complaints to the point where they'll eventually revert back to the old format next year!

I remember the old format, when our morale was down because we were swept, or in our prime, lost yooyuball, we would be happy the next day since we were gonna be facing easy teams. I miss those times. But there aren't a lot of easy teams now, since Brightvale, and Kiko Lake both up their game, as well as Tyrannia, and sometimes even Terror Mountain. and Virtupets, before they won the cup.

I think... we're one of the easy teams to beat now..... But let's change that! Let's get our first win in yooyuball guise!