AC VII team profiles are being released ...

Angeló

Even though I never played for MI, I'm very sad to see Bertie go. She was a favourite of mine. I'm also to sad that Foltaggio left my former team. Who is this new Lupe?

I hope Dorina returns to team MQ. Don't count on it though. :(

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm also to sad that Foltaggio left my former team. Who is this new Lupe?

Foltaggio was traded for Timu from Altador ... so now Foltaggio plays for Altador and Timu plays for Shenkuu

160_meridell.jpg160_maraqua.jpg

Will this be the year Meridell finally grab the top spot ??? or will they fall short to the likes of Maraqua , who , by the way , seem to be having some trouble amongst themselves ??

========

21 May

160_rooisland.jpg160_moltara.jpg

Team RooIsland traded Gordo Gunnels for "Squeaky" Tressif of Brightvale

Meanwhile Team Moltara still retains its old roster ... who come back for their third cup with more professional attitude and training with Lava

Edited by Angeló

That really scared me, because when all of the trades and replacement news came out, Jair was definitely not included. Plus that Lenny isn't previously part of any other team, which makes it a little hard to believe there's a typo. Then again, the paragraph only mentions a trade, not a replacement.

Edit: And yes, the cover page photo on their facebook still has Jair on it...

Plus that Lenny isn't previously part of any other team, which makes it a little hard to believe there's a typo.

Actually that Lenny is Dayla and she played for RI in AC I but I didn't mention her because I knew it was a mistake

I noticed that Virtupets and Darigan Citadel had their profiles released earlier this morning.

160_virtupets.jpg160_darigancitadel.jpg

Both teams however remain unaltered when it came to the rosters (Virtupets since 2008, and Darigan Citadel since 2007).

Profiles if you guys would like to check them out:

I feel like this is a dumb question but I've tried to find the answer myself and failed. What day does the cup officially start?

To answer that, the Altador Cup normally starts on June 1st or around then (it started on June 12 in Altador Cup III, June 2 back in Altador Cup IV, and May 26th in Altador Cup V). This all depends on TNT's decision on when to start it.

I feel like this is a dumb question but I've tried to find the answer myself and failed. What day does the cup officially start?

Sign-ups start on the 25th, and since sign-ups last five days, I would assume the Cup starts on the 30th.

With this new AC format, for all we know, VP could be the first repeat champions.

With this new AC format, for all we know, VP could be the first repeat champions.

Naw... Virtupets got their luck last year... There.. robots.... bleh.. Either Meridell, Maraqua or Shenkuu

I don't know how you guys know all the name of the players for each team, but my guess this year is that Tyrannia, Meridell, Maraqua, Altador, and Terror Mountain, all have strong support on the forums which unless something changes is most likely one of those teams that I will join.

Kreludor, had strong following when ACVII was announced, but I haven't seen much promise in their Roster and the support is kind of dull now.

Faerieland; has only select members, there just isn't enough support from what I'm seeing.

Moltara/Shenkuu/Brightvale; These teams all have low following, and even if Moltara are supposedly pro now, you can't win the cup without people shooting them balls into the goal.

The Rest; It's not impossible for a repeat championship, Lost Desert, and Krawk Island both have strong following support and their roster is still as good as when they won their championship. I still think it's a longshot for a repeat championship but it still can be possible with the new rules on how teams will advance this year.

That's my two cents.

Two new profiles added today! Haunted Woods and Lost Desert.

160_hauntedwoods.jpg160_lostdesert.jpg

Like the other two teams I posted for you guys, there are no roster changes this year for these teams.

Profiles:

Also, expect Krawk Island and Brightvale to have their profiles and Team Masks by tomorrow.

160_brightvale.jpg160_krawkisland.jpg

I'm taking it that "Squeaky" Tressif was traded for Gordo Gunnels. Krawk Island has no roster changes this year.

here's the profile for Krawk Island

160_krawkisland.jpg

http://www.neopets.c...ex.phtml?team=7

and here's Brightvale .. the last team to be revealed .. they acquired Gordo from Roo Island and made Montecito their new captain

160_brightvale.jpg

http://www.neopets.c...ex.phtml?team=2

Announcements