AC VII team profiles are being released ...

Angeló

Teams are all ready for the AC VII and TNT started releasing team profiles ...

Today they released Shenkuu & MysteryIsland

Foltaggio of SK is not going to be playing this year ... they brought in a new player .. a pink Lupette

160_shenkuu.jpg

Bertie Shurtz has also left MI , and they have a huge red Xweetok in her place ...

160_mysteryisland.jpg

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timu ... she doesn't look like her old self ..

she was thinner and more "fragile" looking .. but i guess she's been training really well with the SK guys - maybe mountain climbing ;)

but either way SK can use a new defender ... and Antola can be forward with Mirsha

I actually kind of think Timu fits with SK more than Foltaggio ever did. Just look at her in that wallpaper. Looks like she's kung-fu fighting. :P

On the other hand, I don't like the new Xweetok player. Sad to see he replaced Bertie. She was my favorite player on MI. :(

On another note, it's about time someone on Shenkuu got to speak, so we get to learn something about their personalities! Sheesh, in last year's SK profile, TNT just blabbed about the Lunar Temple.

Foltaggio was more "Pirate" looking ... come to think of it .. with that eye-patch of his ...

but now team SK has 2 pink players , that's even more than FL lol ...

nonetheless , they look cool together :)

and I agree about Bertie .. what a shame ..

I am sad about Bertie because now MI is an all-male team. I'll really miss Foltaggio, but Timu looks good on Shenkuu. I hope Timu just gives SK a boost. We need the power to win the AC and destroy Darigan Citadel down to the ground

I am sad about Bertie because now MI is an all-male team. I'll really miss Foltaggio, but Timu looks good on Shenkuu. I hope Timu just gives SK a boost. We need the power to win the AC and destroy Darigan Citadel down to the ground

The last sentence: Interesting because SK and DC are the least favorable teams in the Altador forums.

But yeah, I hope Timu makes our team better.

today's teams :

Terror Mountain who seem more ready than ever for the AC !!

160_terrormountain.jpg

Tyrannia who got distracted with a bunch of baby Gruslens chasing Yooyuballs away

160_tyrannia.jpg

Well, maybe the Gruslens will have increased the Tyrannian's speed and endurance as they've had to spend countless hours chasing the little tykes around the Yooyuball pitch...

Announcements