We're Hiring: Altador Cup Team!

hrtbrk

Hey, I was thinking of applying. In the section where you put a sample, would you mind if I just put a link to an AC-related NT article I have saved on a petpage, aswell as a link to my predictions page, instead of copying and pasting parts in?

I understand if it'd be easier if I just put the predictions directly in the application.

Nevermind, i'll just put both.

Applications will most likely be open until all the AC positions have been filled. I may be wrong though.

My suggestion is to get your application in as soon as you can but make sure you do it thoroughly.

The applications will be opened until we have hired enough people to fill the positions, or when the cup starts. Even if we are under staffed at that point, we will have to carry on. T_T So please apply. :D I'm sure the Altador Cup positions are the most fun to have here at TDN!

Where did you send the reply to? Email, PM, Neo? -didn't get respone-

The staff at TDN will normally send you a response in your email inbox about if you've been accepted to be part of the team or not. You won't get these notifications via Neomail or by forum PM.

If it's not in your email, it may have been sent into your spam inbox.

I can't apply, since i'm just 12 :sad01_anim: .But .. i'll give you a task: pleeease update the Altador cup history page, in everywhere says that kreludor was 2nd last year, meridell 3rd, krawk island 4th, maraqua 5th, etc. It would have been epic a kreludor v/s virtupets showdown, but didn't happend. Wrong results. Wrong results everywhere.

Oh... haha I applied yesterday... does that mean I was too late? D:

I'm pretty sure they would have updated/closed the thread if you were. :)

I'm pretty sure they would have updated/closed the thread if you were. :)

Sweet! That means I can still expect a reply! Thanks. :D

EDIT: I don't mean to be a bother, but the Altador Cup starts tomorrow and I never got a reply back... ? Just curious about what was going on. Let me know please, if you can! :)