Who created a Cybunny?

Naamah D.

Naw, I'm not a big fan of Cybunnies, just the real kind :D Congrats on your new addition! I thought you already had twenty pets though?

Naw, I'm not a big fan of Cybunnies, just the real kind :D Congrats on your new addition! I thought you already had twenty pets though?

I pounded a Moehog I adopted from the pound. The Moehog was a Boochi shield for my main account(which has 3 expensively painted pets.). I don't mind pounding pets I got from the pound, unless they're my Lupe and JubJub.

I created a Cybunny by accident on one of my sides (I may abandon him or put him up UFA next week). His name's Yacopu, and he's named after the main protagonist of Trip World (very obscure Game Boy platform title from Sunsoft).

yacopujpmag.jpg

I kind of want to create one, but there is no point. X3 I'm not a massive fan of a lot of Cybunny colours, so I would probably just end up zapping the poor thing! :)

I'm not going to create one either... I'm also not a huge fan of them, but I'll be sure to create a Poogle when the day comes around again. :D

Dah I love poogles... I've been zapping my pet hoping deeply inside that he'll turn into a poogle... so far no dice...

I used to like cybunnies, until I fell for poogles :wub_anim:

I made Aureiya today :) I already had a cybunny (Zuzzu) but I love cy's so I made another. I can't decide what to paint either of them though as the only cy color I like is basic blue XD

edit- after seeing the new water and eventide colors, I may save up for one of those.

Yes, I created Idealya. There was a commercial, while I was picking the name, for Vichy (cosmetics) and their new line named Idealia. It was already taken so I just put y in there :D

I also created a Cybunny on my side account and named her Evelyw. Wanted Evelyn, but was already taken. Oh well. Now to figure out how to paint them ... :)

I created one. :) I already have a Cybunny that I adopted from a kindhearted forum member, but I plan to keep that one the regular blue (as it reminds me of the pet bunny I used to have a few years ago). The one I created today I hope to eventually paint faerie. I know logically it doesn't matter what what the pet starts as if I end up using a morphing potion, but I want something adorable to look at until I get to that point. I named her Lagofae and I intend to send her to a side account at some point in the future.

I'm so happy! I never thought I'd ever get two of the same pet, but a while ago I adopted a second Gelert so that changed everything... Congratulations to everyone that was able to pick one up today!

I adopted one - Kjari (after a full day of Sigur Rós) without really wanting one, but I'm already more attached to her than I expected. Surprisingly cute! I might not end up keeping her for long, but who knows how much more I'll like her with time.

I already created a Cybunny last year - Azarale. I plan on moving him to my main when Premium comes back. I've got quite a soft spot for him, and his character works well for my main's setting. :) I'm never painting him, either, he's going to stay Red. Basic colours look so great on Cybunnies.

• 1 month later...

I dont have a Cybunny,but I will get one soon when its April! :laughingsmiley: LONG WAIT....