Festival Of Neggs Begins!

hrtbrk

^ No, the plaid Neggs you can go back and collect the previous ones. The plain, plastic ones (10 each day) can only be collected on that specific day. Ok, where did everyone find their 10th negg? On the walkthrough, the 10th link takes me to the Lunar temple but that gave me the #9 negg and the 9th link takes me to Sakhmet, which does nothing. Help!

^ No, the plaid Neggs you can go back and collect the previous ones. The plain, plastic ones (10 each day) can only be collected on that specific day. Ok, where did everyone find their 10th negg? On the walkthrough, the 10th link takes me to the Lunar temple but that gave me the #9 negg and the 9th link takes me to Sakhmet, which does nothing. Help!

Try going through all the links on the guide again. They're all there, I used them yesterday to find my neggs.

Also today's links are up on the guide.

What prize is everyone picking? I hate the tie, have no use for the chest and don't know about the drink thing and book. So indecisive!

Same here :(

Too bad the drink wasn't wearable lol

Yesterday I got Apple Sweetie, today it was A Dozen Neggs. Add me to the list of people undecided on what to get. I think I'll go for the book.

[Edit] I went for the book, but then bought the other items while they're still hovering around 13k. It might have been a bad idea, but I am hopeful that eventually all the prices will go up and I'll make profit with at least one of them. None of the items directly appeal to me, so I'd only be in it to sell them anyway.

Edited by CrazyBiscuit

I picked the tie and wish I hadn't -_-; I really like the look of the Dainty Faerie Wing skirt ... Do I have to zap the mini negg on the day to get the prize?

Nope, you can zap it at any time during the event.

I'm going to wait until near the end to see what I like best and then zap, since the enlargers are so expensive >.<

I think everybody got the book. Makes me wonder if it wouldnve been better to get someting else as that would be rarer and will probably inflate more. But then again books get read and then they inflate again... :D

I got the book too. When in doubt, grab the book and run! ;)

Nope, you can zap it at any time during the event.

I'm going to wait until near the end to see what I like best and then zap, since the enlargers are so expensive >.<

That's a fantastic idea XD I hate how expensive the enlargers are, so I'm going to do the same.

*hopes for a new Faerie foods item*

i haven't picked my prize yet. i want the book and was going to buy the vanilla creme, but its like 14k at the moment. i'm going to have to think about it. the creme is so pretty. i am probably going to end up with the book..

todays negg prize was neggery notes, finally, i like books ^_^

todays mini-negg prize is meh. really collecting the neggs and sdbing them :)