Festival Of Neggs Begins!

hrtbrk

Does anyone know what the prize is for the mini egg?

It's a Floral Throne Background...my mynci is wearing one ^_^

I kind of regret getting it though, it's bizzarre and the enlarger runs out after one use!

I have done both of those things, and I still can't get any neggs! I am on the page where it has the Negg Checklist, I'm pretty sure that's the right one.

aww Madi! *hug* :( tried it in chrome and firefox? those were the browsers i was using,

i like the NC background, it seems somehow to remind me of renaissance painting.

It's a Floral Throne Background...my mynci is wearing one ^_^

I kind of regret getting it though, it's bizzarre and the enlarger runs out after one use!

Wow it is kind of bizzarre...lol. I'll just wait until I find a mini egg prize that I like. Thanks for replying!

No problem! I'm really hoping for some purdy foregrounds or wigs in the future from these mini neggs. If not I'll just collect them because they're so teeny and cute (:

True true, they are cute! lol But I'm hoping for some pretty spring female clothes. *crosses fingers*

I'm wondering about this Mysterious Negg thing as well! I don't think it will be connected to the nc mall at all, as it's on the regular negg gathering page... Hmmm, curious!

I received chocolate pteri eggs for finding all 10 plastic neggs! :D

Thanks for all the help, you guys are brill, just to check I only need to collect one big plaid egg today? The other 3 will be the next 3 days?

Here was my prize from the plain:

grf_stale_black_jellybeans.gif

Stale Black Jelly Beans

yummmers ;)

My computer can't show the worlds at the moment, so can someone give me the links to all the places in where each of them are, please?

The guide is on the first page of this thread but I'll make it easier http://www.thedailyneopets.com/articles/festival-neggs-12/

The links are on there.

Can someone post the links for me because I am using my phone?BTW, how would I know if I received one of the ten neggs?

We are not posting the links on this thread as it causes too much confusion. If you can't view our guide on your phone then I highly suggest you use a computer instead, so you don't miss out. If you received one of the 10 plastic neggs all you do is visit Kari at the Festival of Neggs page and when you've found a plastic negg it will show up red in the counter.

Thanks for all the help, you guys are brill, just to check I only need to collect one big plaid egg today? The other 3 will be the next 3 days?

Yes you can only collect the first plaid negg today. The second one will be available for tomorrow.

Yes you can only collect the first plaid negg today. The second one will be available for tomorrow.

Thank you so much, those 4 lil dots were confusing me a bit, but all clear now :) Thank you :)

So I think that I have the 10 plastic neggs and the plaid negg... I swear they didn't carry the first day over last year and I was so upset that I didn't get the avatar!