Festival Of Neggs Begins!

hrtbrk

"If you make a trip

To this spookiest of lands

Watch for flying pies!"

Hmm. I wonder what land this could possibly be...I have no idea, nope. None at all.

Can I post a question about Edolie's Phantastic Finds here?

Sheesh nevermind, the hot air balloon is in the wood paneling not that darn green thing.

Edited by blabberfingers

Found my big negg in the colouring pages - they all seem to be there.

And the case of the mysterious negg is finally starting. I don't think we have to do anything for it today, but it looks like it's going to be more link-clicking... unless all of the big neggs we are gathering will SUPER TRANSFORM into this mysterious negg? Hmm...

Is there is list of which NC prized came from which mini Neggs? I want to save the ones that will enlarge to the prizes I want but I threw them all in my SDB so now I have no clue what days each of them are from....

Is there is list of which NC prized came from which mini Neggs? I want to save the ones that will enlarge to the prizes I want but I threw them all in my SDB so now I have no clue what days each of them are from....

Our guide (HERE) lists each prize by date, so you can match them up to the negg available that day.

The first prize was April 2/3, which matched with the Blue Plaid Mini Negg.

On our main Negg Festival guide (HERE), the first negg released is at the top, then each newer negg is added in order below.

still haven't picked mine. i like the sword, but i am not sure what sort of damage it does yet (probably nothing) may go for the doughnut, food is always good too.

todays mini-negg prize is cute, i got one ^_^ pretty dress!

plain negg prize: saving neopoints (book) i always like books :D *sdb-ed it*

Can we still get our negg prize (the one that's currently a scarf/sword/playset/doughnut) tomorrow or a few days later? I'd like to wait until we know the stats of the sword. It'll probably be crumby, but it could be good.

im not into the bd but saw this on the boards earlier:

What stats on the sword?

5 icons; junk.

and

I found http://www.neopets.com/neoboards/topic.phtml?topic=150817450 It seems to be earth.gif earth.gif physical.gif physical.gif physical.gif -- an extremely feeble 5-iconer.

Is anyone else having trouble with the Neopia Central/Bazaar/Plaza today? I swear I've checked every link (twice!) and still haven't found a mini negg or a regular-sized polka dot negg. :(

Yes! I had a pickle of a time. The Neobards suggested clicking all the links at the Rainbow Pool's page (like Paint Brushes, Petpet Puddle etc) and/or view here: http://www.neopets.com/art/index.phtml

The rainbow pool/art page links directly on Neopia Central are different than the ones I liked to as they are missing the index.phtml in the link. It's going to cause problems for a lot of people :(