Requests Re-Opened for "Queen Fyora" and "Chokato"

Izzy ♥

Hi all :D

I'm very pleased to say that we have a few new lenders in our ranks - and that, with their help, we no longer have to keep the requests closed for the "Queen Fyora" and "Chokato" avatars!

tcg_0187_CI23.giftoy_faerie_princess.gif

Yay we're back on the lending list!

There are now four lenders for Chokato - myself, Emily, Alice and ktmc713 - and three for Queen Fyora - myself, Emily and Alice. With this extra help, I'm hopeful that we will be able to keep waiting times down for these two items in the future.

In other news, the list for borrowing my Zafara Double Agent plushie is still extremely long. I'm finding though that half the time I put the auction up for people and they either no longer have the collateral, or they already have the avatar but didn't tell me. This means my plushie sits in auctions for nothing, so over the next few days I'm going to try and neomail everyone on my ZDAP waiting list to check if they still want to borrow. I'm hopeful that we can cut down the waiting list in this way :)

Finally, if there are people lurking out there who own other high-end avatar items (particularly Zafara Double Agent Plushie!) and would like to lend through TDN, then please feel free to contact me via our forums and we'll discuss adding you to our staff.

Thanks,

Izzy

ALP Supervisor

Horray! I still have to check Chokato avie off my list so thank you very much to the generous people who are lending :)

Hii i'd love to have the

Queen Fyora for the Avy... Hope you guys consider me

If you go through the proper channels and have the required collateral there's a good chance you'll be successful. :)

Well I got the reply from my request

and it was not so good =(

I do not qualify for reduced collateral well..i will work hard for that avy :*

Remember, the more active you are on the forums, the lower your collat is! Every post over 99 decreses the amount of collat you need for a lend :D