Requests Re-Opened for "Queen Fyora" and "Chokato"

Izzy ♥

I have 1,600,000 Np, now what?

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Keep your posts at 7 words or more.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

You need to follow the proper chains for applying for a lend. If you do not have enough collateral for that particular item you cannot be lent that item.

Sorry, I didnt really know where to post this. What exactly do we have to do to become a lender? I started playing Neopets around 10 years ago but lost interest at one point. Last week I decided to start a new account and here I am. For now I don't really have much to lend, besides the codestones set, but I'm working on it.

To jut become a lender to anyone, I know one thing you can do is hang around the avatar chat on the neoboards and either make your own board or look for boards looking for lenders.

I don't know what it would take to be a lender here, or if we are even looking for another lender for codestones.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the FQD lend! hopefully I can convince my sister to let me use her yooyu to make the full collat on the chokato avie

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi! :) I'm a newbie here after being a daily user of Dailies since I first signed up on Neopets in 2008. I will add fluffy things to my profile and posts later. I forgot to include my Neopets name in registering so hopefully I can add that too.

Still completely lost but I do want to:

• start reading about the Avvie Lending Program;
  • learn how to sign up for an avvie lend;
  • learn what the required collateral is for each avvie item;
  • & also I'd like to see some examples of ETS items.

Is there a thread which explains everything about the Avatar Lending Program?

Is there a way to read the latest posts first?

I'm in the middle of trying to rank up to Rank 5 in Altador Cup so I'll check back here later tonight or tomorrow.

P.S. I'm an adult Neopian, a Mom actually & hope that I'm not the only one (or the oldest person ... eek!) here.

Go Terror Mountain!

Welcome! You certainly aren't the oldest here, or the only mom (I am not one, however!)

All of your ALP questions can be answered here: http://alp.thedailyneopets.com/

ETS could be codestones, faeries, baby paintbrushes, things that are in high demand and will, well, sell easily/quickly when put up at full price.

For higher ticket items, Hidden Tower Battledome Weapons are also acceptable (Sword of Skardsen, Ghostkerbomb, etc.)

Morphing potions, expensive plushies, rare foods, collectible cards are generally not considered ETS.

For higher ticket items, Hidden Tower Battledome Weapons are also acceptable (Sword of Skardsen, Ghostkerbomb, etc.)

Morphing potions, expensive plushies, rare foods, collectible cards are generally not considered ETS.

Thank you, Rune Valentine.

Now I'm wishing I had signed up on TDN back in 2008. Back then I was not sure I wanted to stay on Neopets & just kept waiting to see. Then suddenly 3 plus years have gone by as well as too many NPs. :laughingsmiley:

P.S. So far, I think this is an awesome forum! I love the layout, and also love not worrying about getting blocked by some filter for unknown reasons. I once spent over an hour trying to post a thank you note on a thread over there. Then I spent the same amount of time trying to send a thank you note instead. Yet this forum looks more user & family friendly than over there.