• Forever Alone, or just single and not ready to mingle T.T
    • has a gf/bf, but nothing serious yet
    • getting there :)
    • It's serious >.<

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I swear I was going to make this thread earlier today but I got distracted !!!!

I just got out of a relationship .. it wasn't serious though ..

so yeah I'm single ... can't care less actually

I don't really want a boyfriend at the moment. I've had 4 1/2 boyfriends. None of them worked out. I believe that everyone has a soul mate but you won't find them if you keep searching for them. Let them find you.

EDIT: Also make dang sure that they have similar interest as you. Dating somebody just for their looks is a huge mistake because it's not true love.

None of your poll options are suitable for me. I'm not married, nor engaged. But I'm in a serious long-term relationship (over 3 years now), and we live together. So yeah. :-) I'm comfortable with my relationship status and happy regarding it. :-) I'm not big on being single -- only because I don't really know how to be. (Is that possible?) I went out of one big 3 year relationship to another, although this one is far more serious. I hope to married soon, actually. <3

Well I'm married with 2 kiddies :D

EDIT: Whoops, forgot about the word limit! Sorry!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Keep your posts at 7 words or more, smilies don't count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I chose 'it's serious', just had the three year anniversary yesterday ^_^

I chose "it's serious" as well. I figured it described me best. We've been dating for 2 years and...almost 2 months? A decently long time for someone my age XD And I really don't see my relationship status changing anytime soon. He told me one of his life goals is to marry me and have a family with me :$

I voted for Forever Alone, I'm not really the type who would like to mingle with other people in real life.

how can someone have half a boyfriend ?? was he missing his legs or something ? :mellow:

I was wondering the same thing.

Voted for the its serious. We said we would wait until I graduate to get engaged and I graduate in May. We will see what happens. All I know is its a forever thing either way. :laughingsmiley:

how can someone have half a boyfriend ?? was he missing his legs or something ? :mellow:

Haha, nope. When I mean half I mean we were but at the same time weren't boyfriend and girlfriend. We acted like a couple but it just didn't work out.