What's the most cheapest pet colour ever?

lilshadowdweller

Personally, I dislike the Split colour. If perhaps there was some sort of PB mixing pot so you could choose which two colours your neopet was gonna be (which really can't be that much harder than colour filling one half of a neopet orange and the other purple) then maybe it would be a better idea but I just think it's quite tacky and not very nice.

Am I the only one who dislikes many of the Starry pets? Some of them look like blue pets with a few star stickers here and there.

That went from being one of my favorite colors when I was younger to being one of my least favorite now. It would be a lot cooler if the blue was a lot deeper/darker than it is now and the stars were also a bit faded and not so bright. Although I do have a starry Shoyru temporarily at the moment.

One of the things I am sad about is that they took the orange out of the purple paint brush designs. I understand why, but now they're just SO much less distinctive.

When I was 12-13-ish, Neopets had this really cool rainbow pool option - where, if you signed up for sponsours, you could paint your pet(s) ANY colour. Looking back at that account now, I really wish I had opted to paint my Zafara http://www.neopets.com/petlookup.phtml?pet=Zamaery (Zamaery) Fire, or something better then Starry....-__- But I used to think it was awesome for some reason.

As for the Spotted pets, I don't mind how my Cybunny, Enticing_Golden_Eyes looks = 2.png The colours match the pirate eye ring and Island rings. ^__^ But that's just with her. (Ignore the random colourful assortment on her, I've been collecting mall items and just putting them on her for fun.)

A lot of xweetok are basically brown with a stripe down them - it makes cheaper colours just as good bases as more expensive colours. Personally, I think a xweetok that looked like it was dipped in pink paint would look worst than what it is now and would be much harder to customise. I'd also like to put my two cents in and say I like some plushies more post-conversion, maybe two pre-conversion and indifferent to the rest.

I'd like to point out most korbats. Similar to xweetoks, it's a white base with different colours inside the wings and ears. Whoop.

The Pink Xwee is what I'm saving up for :(

No worries, this thread is a matter on opinions and preferances. :) Nothing to take personally! Xwees do have the colour scheme of just the one stripe, I think it's different and I like it but some users may think that it looks plain and I can also see why. In the pink case, I disagree because most of them have that sort of style going on.

I'd like to point out most korbats. Similar to xweetoks, it's a white base with different colours inside the wings and ears. Whoop.

Except the Chocolate one, where it only has a red draped nose. :(

Board? Are you dead? *poke*

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts on topic. If you have nothing to add, please don't post. Also, please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I agree with everyone who said post-conversion Faerie and Plushie pets.

About half the Faerie pets are basic-coloured pets with faerie wings slapped onto them.

And most of the post-conversion Plushie pets don't really look all that much like plushies. The only things remotely plushie-like about some pets are some stitches and maybe a little scrap of patchwork.

Some of the pets that I'm most disappointed with are the plush pets.

compared to some of the other plush pets...these are SO ugly!

They really did do a crappy job with the plushie ones. I was really hoping they would make a few have stuffing sticking out, or maybe some more stitching and buttons and cute PLUSHIENESS! Blah... :/

These are my hated:

4.png

This one has bothered me the most over the years. I just LOVE my Kougras, but nothing good for a Halloween version? really?? I am mad!

Yes, but at least you can see some effort on them. I think the Usul and Hissi look gorgeous, with the pattern looking etched-in.

I can see what you mean, though. The pattern can be a little crowded for customization. Also some of them, like the Eyrie, look like they just have jelly-like stickers on them.

I hate the split color. It's just orange and purple. :mellow:

And for some reason I don't like any of the Maractite neopets. They're hard on my eyes :laughingsmiley:

i completely agree. "split" is just a synonym for "ugly" and maractite is a little painful- as are magma pets, in my opinion.

I adore the Halloween Kougra, was one of my dreamies for a long time. Until I got my dreamie! Meet Ally. I know he's male but I don't care. XD http://www.neopets.com/petlookup.phtml?pet=Allgaier

I've always wanted an UC Grey Kougra. It was my goal before the conversion and now I can't waste the time and effort. It just looks so plain. What happened to the cute droopy ears? And just, bleh.

kougra_grey_baby.gif2.png

Look at before and after. It just looks like a grey Kougra, there's not much depressing about it. I think someone's already said it, but I'm backing that one.

And Magma painted pets.

Awww you guys are mean re:magma pets, I think http://www.neopets.c...ibari_kyoya_san looks awesome...but then again I am rather biased. And I would actually eventually like to paint him purple.

But totally agree on the split colour...it's just boring and wrong.

I like magma pets, although I wouldn't personally care for one. I think they make good pets to customize!