Ctrl-V Game

Tedhaun

=O38*R38

updating my Excel spreadsheet for Food Club to calculate the expected values of various possible Food Club bets (checking to see whether Hugo is an evil genius or being silly -- turns out he was right this time).

BUY | SELL ALI28.9033.06962005,728.126,613.92-885.80-13.39%

BUY | SELL JFC134.50143.2730101,315.741,432.73-116.99-8.17%

BUY | SELL PX11.1214.10721001,083.931,410.72-326.79-23.16%

BUY | SELL SMC90.7093.983943038,692.8940,413.08-1,720.18-4.26%

Where did this come from?

This reply has not been added as it has been posted too quickly

This golden-toned wood produces wands of splendid magical powers, which give of their best in the hands of the warm-hearted, the generous and the wise. Possessors of pear wands are, in my experience, usually popular and well-respected. I do not know of a single instance where a pear wand has been discovered in the possession of a Dark witch or wizard. Pear wands are among the most resilient, and I have often observed that they may still present a remarkable appearance of newness, even after many years of hard use.

If that's incredibly hard to read, highlight it. xP It's from Pottermore. My wand is made from a pear tree.

Yes, there is. Your point of view is the thought itself; being rude and being polite are how the thought is expressed.

And, I can't say that I'm offended. What is there to be offended about? You made a stupid statement, and I called you on it.

petpetlab_soot.gif

Fritter shall now be known as Todd. How nice.

Okay, maybe not that nice. Lets hope you have better luck tomorrow.

Yes, there is. Your point of view is the thought itself; being rude and being polite are how the thought is expressed.

And, I can't say that I'm offended. What is there to be offended about? You made a stupid statement, and I called you on it.

Now I want to know what that's from. :P

petpetlab_soot.gif

Fritter shall now be known as Todd. How nice.

Okay, maybe not that nice. Lets hope you have better luck tomorrow.

Now I want to know what that's from. :P

From altador.com. Arguing over their hatred over MQ.

Distillation is a water purification process that uses a heat source to vaporize water and separate it from contaminants and other undesirable elements commonly found in ground and surface water. Distillation heats raw (untreated) water until the water reaches its boiling point and begins to vaporize. The heat is then kept at a constant temperature to maintain water vaporization while prohibiting other undesirable elements from vaporizing. Water has a lower boiling point than salt and other mineral sediments. This process also separates the water molecules from microscopic, disease-causing organisms. Once all of the water has vaporized, the vapor is led into a condenser, where, upon cooling, the water reverts to the liquid form and runs into a receiving container. The remaining elements, whose boiling point was too high to permit vaporization, remain in the original container and constitute the sediment (Holland, Siqueiros, Santoyo, Heard, & Santoyo, 1999). Because the distillation process can never ensure a complete separation between water and other materials, it is often repeated one or more times with the treated water. Many alcoholic beverages, like brandy, gin, and whiskey, are distilled, using an apparatus similar in constitution to the water distillation apparatus.

Distillation is a water purification process that uses a heat source to vaporize water and separate it from contaminants and other undesirable elements commonly found in ground and surface water. Distillation heats raw (untreated) water until the water reaches its boiling point and begins to vaporize. The heat is then kept at a constant temperature to maintain water vaporization while prohibiting other undesirable elements from vaporizing. Water has a lower boiling point than salt and other mineral sediments. This process also separates the water molecules from microscopic, disease-causing organisms. Once all of the water has vaporized, the vapor is led into a condenser, where, upon cooling, the water reverts to the liquid form and runs into a receiving container. The remaining elements, whose boiling point was too high to permit vaporization, remain in the original container and constitute the sediment (Holland, Siqueiros, Santoyo, Heard, & Santoyo, 1999). Because the distillation process can never ensure a complete separation between water and other materials, it is often repeated one or more times with the treated water. Many alcoholic beverages, like brandy, gin, and whiskey, are distilled, using an apparatus similar in constitution to the water distillation apparatus.

My sisters assignment. No idea.

MAYBEL:

That sucks. How do you get groceries and stuff then?

ERICA:

We don’t buy everything on one day. It’s like, we get produce whenever we need it, dairy and bread on Fridays, and general groceries on Saturdays.

---

writing something stupid wooooo