Ctrl-V Game

Tedhaun

Yes, back for the new year, too.

Just press Ctrl-V so we can all see what the last thing you copied was, like the stalkers we are! 8D

None of your Neofriends are currently online. You must be lonely.

[12/29/2011 11:12:31 PM] Seth: i wonder which way u r going to make moshi and andre hate me bcuse of ur jelousy for sophia

Um... argument wit someone tat I was sowing someone else. :/

(Sorry, lowerCase C or H keys don't work D:)

Since any Neopoints you carry with you can be stolen by rabid Mutant Kadoaties or squandered away during a moment of weakness at

Kauvara's Magic Shop, the National Neopian is here to keep those hard-earned Neopoints safe! You can deposit or withdraw whenever you wish! You can also earn interest on Neopoints you save, so saving is definitely a good thing.

I had to look it up, and I don't have a perfect answer from online because I've seen some conflicting information, but I believe the Pokemon Blue Version came out well after the date it said the boy was playing it. ~~~~silveryswirls

--That was me answering a "What's wrong with this puzzle?" question.

The administration team has never enabled this feature (nor ever will since this may have a chance on hurting others' reputation).

But there's only a like button. If there was a dislike button I could see how that would make sense, but there's not so it just seems like a waste of a cool feature.

From a different thread. Had to copy and repaste cause the posting was taking forever.

Hit Points: 110 / 110

Strength: AMAZING (92)

Defence: AWESOME (71)

Movement: AWESOME (75)

Intelligence: ULTIMATE GENIUS (469)

Please stop the Monocerous from eating all my friends. :(

"What sort of person," said Salzella patiently, "sits down and writes a maniacal laugh? And all those exclamation marks, you notice? Five? A sure sign of someone who wears his underpants on his head. Opera can do that to a man."

Hey, it's the Wheel of Mediocrity. Spin it, and you could win a prize. If you land on the wrong space, something unfortunate could happen... but really, the most likely outcome is mediocrity. *shrug*

We could not understand the location with some penguins