Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

You're pretty determined, msmanic. I've only been determined like that about twice. :P

So since school's starting on Thursday for me, I have to start going to sleep at 9:30, which is hard for me because it just is.

And new school.

So yeah this year's probably gonna be pretty bad.

Cool, what color are you planning to paint him?

I'm not sure. I wish Chocolate had a paint brush. Does anyone know if that feeding your Chia a lot of chocolate works? I read an editorial in the Neopian times that said you could.

If you could, I think the Chocolate Paint Brush wouldn't be pricey, so I don't think so. I mean, maybe you can, i dunno.

EDIT: Ninja'd by Sptizie.

Does it work on other Neopets, or just Chia?

You can get a Chocolate Chia by feeding it tons of chocolate. (Though it's rare.) The Editorial is HERE.

If you get a FFQ, you could paint your Chia Chocolate that way.

Would I have to feed him that much chocolate in one sitting? :Naamah is eating chocolate ice cream as a good luck charm:

Since you can only feed a pet that's hungry, there'd be a limit to how much you could feed it at once, even if you started them off from starving. So I'd say, if you wanted to go that route, you'd probably just feed it as much as you could, as often as you could.

You get cookies!! :D

It took me a while to find a picture of the purple shirted eye stabber that didn't have blood on it because I wasn't sure if the mods would allow me to have something like that as my profile picture :P

This has always been my favorite C&H:

cowbellcancer.jpg

(Because I hate that sketch! And when eight thousand people quote it at the same time!)