Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Everyone must be too busy with their real lives. :P

They're not that busy now with the summer season in play, but wait until September, things will really get busy when things go back to reality.

Off topic.

My R4, which had 51 games on it, is now gone forever. The SD card got lost in the washer or drier or random clothes. T_T

Don't leave important stuff in your pants or shirt pockets before putting them in the laundry. Before you or your mother/father do laundry, make sure you check all the pockets of your clothes for items (I.E.: Dollar bills, a credit card, a Game Boy game, etc.) before inserting them in the washing machine.

They're not that busy now with the summer season in play, but wait until September, things will really get busy when things go back to reality.

Well that's what I meant, lol. Vacationing, working, enjoying the nice weather, etc. People are still busy in the summer, just in other ways. I know I'm busy.

Awwww whaaaat :O

By the way Ashley I've been keeping an eye on top posters per day and you seem to always generally be first or near the top. How do you do it! ;)

I have no life, clearly. Just sit looking at top posters list for all of the hours I'm awake.

Lol I never noticed. I tend to get really bored while babysitting so I guess that is how. The little girl I watch never wants to do anything fun anymore. She's been building cardboard doll houses every day by herself so I've just been sitting on my laptop playing neo and checking out this place.

I just recently became a fantastic member. Although I had no idea I was going to become one until it happened. I didn't realize it had anything to do with post count lol.

I didn't know that either before. I thought people were just FMs for some random reason. It took me a while to figure it out, lol.

There's added benefits to higher member groups. Just like you can't change your display name until Super Member/400 posts, there's added benefits to FM/2000 posts.

There's a topic that discusses it HERE, if you're curious.

There's added benefits to higher member groups. Just like you can't change your display name until Super Member/400 posts, there's added benefits to FM/2000 posts.

Yeah - I wouldn't be 'me' without all my name changes. xD

I didn't even know that, haha. So that's good to know!