Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

You should change your name, Sweet.

And what should my next name change be?

To what!

You should name yourself iamasuperhero because you think you are but in reality, you are! Okay sorry, I'm not thinking straight now, I just had a (terrible) SS test. :/

To what!

You should name yourself iamasuperhero because you think you are but in reality, you are! Okay sorry, I'm not thinking straight now, I just had a (terrible) SS test. :/

Something winny (witty + funny, the 'win' is just coincidental). Or maybe Celebratory Hamsters. :P

What was your SS test on?

Erm good governance. Don't shoot me dear singapore government, but it's basically a lot of propaganda about how awesome singapore is.

HOWEVER, I FULLY AGREE WITH HOW MUCH WE'VE ACCOMPLISHED AND HOW FAR WE'VE COME.

But seriously.... Ong Teng Cheong and Lee Kuan Yew, men with INCREDIBLE CAPABILITY and AMAZING ABILITY to lead singapore???? True, they are wayy more than amazing, but this in a text book seems a bit.... ://

ASIANS FOR THE WIN, SMALL EYEZ AND AWL.

Okay fellow asians don't take offense at this! I'm asian too, and we all know that small eyes thing is NOT true for all of us, and small eyes are kind of cute, anyway. And now, brits, don't take offense when I share this with you, because it's hilarious: In WW2, one of teh reasons that British failed to protect Singapore was because of complacency, in thinking we were an "impregnable fortress". One of the ideas that led to this complacency was the concept that the Japanese had eyes so small, they wouldn't be able to see in the darkness.

When my class learnt this, we spent a long time laughing. :P

I still cannot believe that I, if I have lucky, will have a chance to meet the most awesome person in the world. The best part is is that William Control will also be on tour with him!!!!!!!! Sorry I just have a one track mind about my possible first concert.

I'm happy to help. :)

But, as I've said before, name changes are one of the main reasons why I actually come on TDN. :P

Well, at least this time it's something you know and like...wait...do you like The Big Bang Theory?

The Big Bang Theory is AWESOME. But I'm also confused? Who are you Sheldon? :3

Yes, it is. It is awesome. And I am JB. And Sheldon.

Is the Big Bang Theory really the only scientific reason for our existence?

I'm pretty sure, yes.