Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

I'm now waiting for March 18th, cause I've worked out I can change my name on the other forum site then. And then I'll be waiting for April.

I FREAKIN' LOVE QWOP. I got to like 100.2 and then something happened. My strategy that I used for 2 hours with my friend was I had one knee on the ground and I would scooch along with one leg. >:3 That took up the major part of my first allnighter. Me and my friend would sit there and watch me as I carefully did the strategy. The hurdle there I magically jumped over it somehow. I was like crying of happiness when I passed it. I would do the strategy and he [my friend] would fetch me some snackiez. >:3

Ok, silly question but what the heck is QWOP? o__O

http://www.foddy.net/Athletics.html

QWOP is this. I'm horrible at at. I can only get it at 51.5 Meters.

Also, I need somewhere to put this:

aaamotivposter.jpg

You can't even change your name yet. :P You need 400 posts.

And it's always awesome when you get into the negatives. :P

Heh. I'm almost there and I'm taking back what I said earlier! I figure since I always introduce myself as Trig I'm going to change my name to Trig! And yeah, me and games don't work!

Also...you can waste time by exercising (sorry I love exercising) or practicing and then doing Daily Dare (although I guess that's a game). You could get a tumblr! :O

It's alright, but why do you have no spaces betwen words in your more-than-one-word-names? It's not like they're wasting space and would be too long with the spaces.

Who doesn't like pizza? Only vegans don't like pizza, and that's a fact.

Not true. I'm definitely not vegan and I don't like pizza. :P I did until one landed me in the hospital for 4 days. Now I don't even like to think about pizza, let alone eat it.

HI EVERYONE! I can't believe it's been so long. I hit the HOP and it took my back to the last time I posted... which was in MAY! :sad02:

But I'm back :rock: