Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Today is an awesome day for me! My copy of Resident Evil 3: Nemesis came in the mail today and I just found out that Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon city and the Silent Hill remake comes out on the same exact day! My PS3 shall be one busy console!

You know what really annoys me? When people pull that "I am so emo/goth/preppy/fillinsubculturehere" crap. I'm a gamer and you don't see me being all "I am such a gamer blah blah blah!" >.<

People saying they're anything kind of annoys me. No matter what it is (emo, rocker, goth etc) it always seems like they're being full of themselves; I'd rather just let other people judge me than explain to people who I am. :P

It wouldn't really annoy me that much (not that anyone's ever told me anything like that) but I hate when people judge me.

This is the second time I posted here instead of the Listening topic by accident =_=

Why are you training to drink milk? Soya milk is just as good for you ^_^ Plus no risk of ingesting any growth hormones.

I'm having to train myself to drink at least 1% milk again.

Why 1%? :O

Why are you training to drink milk? Soya milk is just as good for you ^_^ Plus no risk of ingesting any growth hormones.

Growth hormones are banned in a lot of places (due to concerns for animal health, not human health)! Most milk substitutes are still healthy though. A lot of people tell me that almond milk tastes really good, but I'm a dairy fanatic. ^_^

Growth hormones are banned in a lot of places (due to concerns for animal health, not human health)! Most milk substitutes are still healthy though. A lot of people tell me that almond milk tastes really good, but I'm a dairy fanatic. ^_^

Not all though, which is scary, at least to me and I don't even live in the US. There hasn't been a great deal of research into the effects on humans as you can probably imagine :P - but even so, there hasn't been any conclusive proof that the hormones don't affect us. Plus the fact if it's affecting the health of the cow it will affect the milk.

This isn't why I don't drink milk by the way, I'm lactose intolerant, lol. Haven't tried almond milk yet but I've heard similar things ^_^ Oat milk isn't too great, wouldn't try that XD

Osteoporosis runs in both sides of my family. I only drink organic milk.

Osteoporosis runs in both sides of my family. I only drink organic milk.

If you're on a diet (I remember a post of yours to do with that?) Soya is lower in fat, and it's fortified with Calcium, Vitamin D etc. My Mum has Osteoperosis so that's a worry for me also; it's a good idea to take multi-vitamins and whatnot as well, though I always forget :P

I found this website as well which you should defintiely take a look at if you're concerned about your calcium levels; http://www.fitsugar.com/How-Much-Calcium-182622

It was Spring Break for you?

My Spring Break will come on April 16th. I'm very lucky to have my birthday during the week of Spring Break where I live. :D

/late

If you're on a diet, what you should do, is get a snow cone maker, and then, get special Green Apple...I don't know what to call it, the thing you put in snow cones? Juice, sauce? Anyway, the brand was something like Jelly Baby or Belly or something [look! A JB! :P ], and the nutritional facts? Nothing. Absolutely nothing. No sugar, fat, sodium, calories, anything. A real tasty, yet not unhealthy, snack. :)

I think the last week in April is when my break starts. It's Sunday so it's the last day of the weekend for me. Speaking of April, the Devil May Cry HD trilogy comes out the 3rd I believe?

My cousin kept bugging me about The Hunger Games for the longest time! I told her I haven't had the chance to read the books so I don't KNOW how to give my opinion of it except from what my fellow MIYPits told me about it. She's a twihard fan too so she can really kill a series for me :/

I'm going to the Distant Worlds symphony on March 23rd and 24th and it's going to be AWESOME /)^3^(\

So would anyone be interested in seeing a school project where I hot glued over a hundred acorns to the lid of a shoebox?

I have yet to read Hungergames. Headr they're pretty good. My AVID teacher said we're gonna read it in class soon.