Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

I like rain alot :) Very inspiring if you ask me; I'd come up with some sappy poem to go along with that but I'm not in the mood.

Oh my gosh. I just realized something. The world is ending!!!

I left my iPod in my friend's locker because I was too lazy to go all the way over the the other side of the school to put in my own, and I forgot to break into her locker to get it.

Meh :/

I'm SICK of the rain! Trust me, you would be too if you lived where I did! All it ever does here is rain and it has gotten so old I want to move down to Annaheim. <_< I have not seen snow very often, and it's likely to have been less than 50 times in my entire life! It only snows once a year here, and we only get summer in August. July too; but only if we are lucky.

Oh man, I wish it was raining right now. I stayed up to write a paper tonight (which I have one page left so I don't feel bad taking a break on TDN) but now I feel like I won't be able to sleep because I've been forcing myself to stay awake to finish working.

I have a sound machine with rain and storm sounds, but sometimes that just doesn't do the real weather justice . . . so if anyone wants to send some rain my way for a couple hours so I can fall asleep, I'd appreciate it :)

I have a sound machine with rain and storm sounds...

I do too! Half of the sounds on there are water/rainy weather sounds (rain, thunder, stream, ocean) and the other half of sounds are: woods, birds, heartbeat and white noise. :P

I do too! Half of the sounds on there are water/rainy weather sounds (rain, thunder, stream, ocean) and the other half of sounds are: woods, birds, heartbeat and white noise. :P

My alarm clock makes those sounds every morning.... I swear it won't last long :D:D:D

It was raining heavily after I had Burger King for lunch today. It should be partly cloudy tomorrow where I am.

Also, I got a Silver Trophy for Nimmo's Pond earlier today, I've been practicing my skill all this week.

I always made Christmas wishlists and ended up getting only a few things things off that list.

Speaking of which, I need to start making my Christmas wishlist as well as my birthday wishlist. Making a birthday wishlist is my first priority because my birthday is a little over a month from now.

I usually just say what I want for Christmas, if I want anything specific. But I prefer suprises :) I love december because I get gifts for Christmas, Birthday and for another Slovenian holiday :)

Whenever I see a dead bird I tend to start singin that song...

OH BTW. While walking home today I had to wait for my friend to open something so I started waving at traffic. One of the cars slowed down and waved back. After a second I realized it was one of my 2 favourite teachers that I had last year. She gave me a ceramic squirrel once. :3

Whenever I see a dead bird I tend to start singin that song...

OH BTW. While walking home today I had to wait for my friend to open something so I started waving at traffic. One of the cars slowed down and waved back. After a second I realized it was one of my 2 favourite teachers that I had last year. She gave me a ceramic squirrel once. :3

That sounds awesome! I always love seeing old favorite teachers around town when I visit my hometown. Also, you should definitely post a pic of that ceramic squirrel sometime.

Apparantly Floatzel is the Guile of Pokemon. Here's how you do it.

Breed a Buizel with an Adamant nature. Name it Guile. Level it up into a Floatzel. Send it to HGSS if it isn't already. Use TM58(Endure) on it. Take to move tutor and have it learn Low Kick. Send it to Black or White. Take to the move tutor in Mistralion City. Have it learn Sonicboom. Level it up to Level 50. Have it learn Razor Wind. Cangradulations, your Floatzel is now guile. Now you can go home and be a family man.

I must do this.

FOR AMERICA

Random: Has anyone else played Plants vs. Zombies before?

I really love the game. I downloaded the trial a few months ago, fell in love with it & bought the full version. It is quite fun as well as addictive. Plus it has zombies, so you really can't go wrong with that!

Random: Has anyone else played Plants vs. Zombies before?

I really love the game. I downloaded the trial a few months ago, fell in love with it & bought the full version. It is quite fun as well as addictive. Plus it has zombies, so you really can't go wrong with that!

my sister had it on her iPod.

Its so fun, I wish I had it on my DS or my android phone.

I heard the DS version is pretty good. They have it at GameStop and some other used video game stores.

I personally think the graphics & variety of minigames are the best on the PC version. Though I am a little sad that I got the game after Michael Jackson passed away. They changed the Dancing Zombie after his death & it's just not as cool as it was before.

Before: Dancing Zombie & Backup Dancer

dancing-zombie.pngbackup-dancer-zombie.png

After: Dancing Zombie & Backup Dancer

dancing-zombie.gif

Plants VS zombies!

It's an amazing game gogogo get it seriously. :)

I've finished the whole adventure - multiple times. And I have 10 slots. Which costs 80,000! x_x

But it's so FUN! The minigames are win. <3 I love revenge of doctor zombos.

Gosh I feel like a geek. :P But honestly! It's amazingly fun and addictive. I can tell you the prices of ALL the plants right off the top of my head. :P