Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

I think she was my only pet for quite awhile, so I'm more attached to her. She's the only one of my original pets that hasn't, and won't ever, leave my main.

I didn't create my second pet for over 2 months. Then my 3rd pet didn't get created until nearly a year later. And my 4th was about a week after that.

This was Draiks, before conversion:

draik_blue_baby.gif

Oh! I agree with you then: Draiks looks much more adorable after the conversion! :D

You can a) Buy a draik egg b) get one from Forgotten Shore

And then go hatch them. :)

Thanks for info Sweetdang! I'll consider getting a Draik after I've painted all my Kacheeks! :D

Also, it's a delicacy that you can get from the Golden Dubloon as well (if you wanted to know where it originally comes from Naamah), all foods, desserts, and drinks are Rarity 100 over there.

EDIT: My 1,337th post! :king:

Fancy! I hope she'll eat it. I like buying food for my pets. Congradulations on your 1,337th post!

I used to remember seeing a Magical Cloud Lupe Plushie restock over there last summer, but I wasn't quick enough however.

I'm just not a pro at restocking items on Neopets. :sad01_anim:

I've always been really bad at restocking- it requires a lot of patience and a fast connection, and for the most part I have neither. (My connection is pretty good compared to others', but like right now, it's acting a little funny...probably because there's a storm heading in?)

I've never been a RSer, my best Resale was a lucky foots rabbit off an auction for 6k, and I've seen a brown Ixi mp Rs, but was too slow :(

Yeah, in the majority of shops I've never seen a rare item. If I have, I didn't know it was rare.

I did RS from smuggler's cove though, so I can't be too bad at RSing. xD

I don't know how you managed that, Noog. I kept trying and got locked out every time I refreshed.

It's 2% skill, 98% luck :P I got my item after being banned for an hour.

I've never seen the anything about Smuggler's Cove restocks in the News. Is that a premium users thing or am I just missing something?

Also, (I'm sure there's probably an article on this somewhere) but is there a "good" time to try and get a rare chocolate from the shop for that Chocolate Avatar or is it just a "refresh, random, best of luck to you" type of deal?

Every time they add a new item to the Smugglers' Cove, it is in the news, but TNT doesn't outright state where the new item can be found. If you see new weapons pop up in the news, that is likely where you will find them. Or fail to find them, since you can only refresh there every 20 minutes or so. It's largely about luck.

Refresh at restocking times, which are :08 - :10 seconds past the minute - you can easily tell because any item past 5,000np will get you the avvie. :)

I got that from here. :)

Thanks to you Sweetdang, now I'm going to try my luck to snag an r90+ Chocolate/Candy Item from the Chocolate Factory.

I've been pretty good at restocking over at Icepets when it came to snagging three Tech Traptur MPs (really coveted over there).

I won't bother with restocking until I get the motivation to start doing so. I kinda want the Chocolate avatar, but not as much as some other avatars, such as the Brightvale one. Sadly, every time I spin the Wheel of Knowledge I always get something like knowledge from King Hagan or a cheap book or weapon. Or I end up one or two spaces away from the avatar.

I also want to start feeding Kads one of these days, but again, I don't have all that much motivation at the moment :P