Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Woo, I won a surprise 160k from Food Club!! :D Speaking of NP on hand, that's going straight into the bank :P

hehe congrats!

never enough neopoints :P

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Yes! I have 3 hours on the computor with my new schedule. I put my Grundo, Dhalia, up for adoption and started not going on my side accounts because I was scared I'd only be able to take care of a few of them. Sadly, Dhalia got adopted. So I created a new Neopet!

He's a red Uni named Chaser. He is named after one of my book characters. My character is very vain, and in some ways egotistical, so I figured he was similar to a Uni.

Thats cute! Hope your Grundo went to a good home!

I looked her up and she's an Aisha now. I hope she went to a good home too. If you want to see a picture of Chaser...\

2.png

That's him! I even dressed him in Gothic clothes just like my book character.

wow haha yea I once adopted a rainbow uni, and the owner messaged me right away telling me thanks for adopting and enjoy... and now it's a mutant bori :S Hope that's okay haha.

I pounded a snow xweetok which was adopted by someone who hasn't been back on since :(

About five years back, I put my Mutant Jubjub in the pound, and no one has adopted it...it's owned by "pound_release" which is apparently a frozen account used to store pets while the pound was closed. That's a shame...I regret putting her in the pound.

Also, I put my Skeith in the pound a while back...four-five months later, he is yet to be adopted again. I'm quite surprised as he has 46 HP and is level 4. o_O

If anyone remembers when RAV4 was on my main (which wasn't too long ago), he's now on one of my sides. I transferred him because I wanted to see if there were any pets for some of the avatars (such as Bless you, Shoyru, Forever Orange, etc) and ended up getting distracted and adopting Bamziy. I painted him Snow and I'm now working towards getting the Gruslen avatar ^_^

I like checking up on pets that I've pounded :D

bLaCk_cLaWs86 was a pet I adopted way back in 2006...zapped him Disco and then pounded last year. If I had made it, I would've painted him Darigan, and he would've been UC. Oh well :P

__Deyamiri__ was a Hissi I zapped White last year, and I adopted him out to a user who dressed him up beautifully! :D

Deyamiri was a hissi I made on hissi day named after the pet i had just pounded, looks like he's Maractite now! :O Wow!

Leitrim was a labrat I zapped Lutari...and then he zapped techo <_<

And others I don't remember :laughingsmiley:

I discovered about a week ago that one of my old pets that I had around December 2007 that I abandoned a long time ago (named Slugawoo, formerly a blue Ixi) is now a Maraquan Usul with an actual Slugawoo. This is a shining example of how a pet is now in a good home. :)

Just looked up my old Snow Zweetok- it has chickaroo and the owner hasn't been seen in 77 days

Aww...poor thing. I'm glad that I can log on to my side accounts with this new schedule....I love my pets.

yay hehe that's awesome!

Im just glad I don't have too many to take care of!

What did you mean by that? Was that directed twoards me?

Anyway, Chaser seems very happy in his new home. I'm playing with him right now.

the second part was to you!

My pets get quite a bit of attention so I hope they are happy :D

Are you saying that I have too many to take care of? I'm able to look after them all....

I admire that, more power to you!

Thanks...alot of people say mean things about my loving my pets. I treat them like I would a real life pet: Feed them, play with them, just make sure that they're happy. Somebody I work with says that my love for them will become problemmatic in the future. It won't but she's also terribly closed minded.

Like as if you would prioritize your neopets above your real-life responsibilities?

I say its fine as long as everything else in your life is going well and is being handled!

I just don't like the way it looks when my pets are sad, hungry sick or whatever. I think badly of it when I go to a userlookup and the person's pets are miserable

Like as if you would prioritize your neopets above your real-life responsibilities?

I say its fine as long as everything else in your life is going well and is being handled!

I just don't like the way it looks when my pets are sad, hungry sick or whatever. I think badly of it when I go to a userlookup and the person's pets are miserable

TBH, I didn't know what she meant. My life has been going well, so I didn't really understand her words.