Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Would you like one? I'd be happy to give one a good home

I'm okay for now, but once I get my dream pet Id for sure be interested, and i have a few on my side too

I went to Toronto once...wow that was like ten years ago

Hope you liked our fair city! It's got a lot of different places depending on what part you're in, very diverse even one block to the other! I want to live/work on the islands!

Haha I don't remember too much, but it was my first trip to Canada, so that was pretty cool.

Were there painted moose all over the place? I remember one city i went to had painted cows and one had painted moose, but i don't remember where they were.

It's probably a donation to the city, or something xD I just remember there was a Pokemon moose, and my brother and I were really excited about it :laughingsmiley:

Ooh, which band? :D

It's probably a donation to the city, or something xD I just remember there was a Pokemon moose, and my brother and I were really excited about it :laughingsmiley:

Ooh, which band? :D

The Birthday Massacre is their name. The lead singer is....words cannot begin to describe that girl:

chibi2.jpg

She's a goddess, I swear!

And she's Canadian:)

That sounds awesome! I'll have to check it out.

Is Neo down for anyone else? :worried:

I just noticed they had GB caps in the mall :( Sorry your games got ruined, guys :(

I thought my computer was having issues again for a few minutes.

I plan to play a lot today. (I brought my computer to Paneras so I can have faster internet.) I neglected the games completely yesterday, so I need to make up for it today.

Wow you ACers are crazy, I'm still on Rank 1!! :D

Yay, it's back!! Hopefully someone will trade me GB caps on the boards...I want shiny new things for my new Grundo! Check him out! :D

http://www.neopets.com/petlookup.phtml?pet=Takinoisis

Found him in the pound ^_^

Wow, I really need to get a job. I'm pretty much the stereotypical college bum right now :laughingsmiley:

Ummm, you need to be good with having lots of downtime. (Around 9-10 hours a day) and general computer knowledge, as well as knowing how to properly handle tapes and computer equipment/robots. (But that can be an on-the-job training thing.)

Saturday. That's when I'd be going back to work. (Normally Sunday, but I'm covering a shift on Saturday.)

That sounds perfect! Do you know if they have a branch hiring in my area, or do I have to move to Colorado to get the job? :laughingsmiley:

Lol if they have one on Long Island, that'd be awfully convenient. Hours and hours of downtime sounds perfect for me. Do I need to interact with customers or people on a regular basis?