Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

I tend to dress more girly/dressy. I love getting dressed up, though I don't really have many occasions to. I prefer to be semi-dressy for work. (Like dress pants, button up shirt, heeled boots.)

I got my height genes from my mom. She used to be 5'6, but with age and health issues, she's now more about 5'3 - 5'4. My sister got my dad's height genes. She's 5'10, and he's 6'2.

I'm 5'4" - 5'5", so I have to get the short jeans or they're way too long.

I tend to wear jeans and a t-shirt too, but I like to dress up for church on Sundays - I usually wear a fun skirt. I don't wear heels that often but I don't mind them too much. I have to walk around school so much that I usually wear chucks or vans to work (plus I have to wear closed-toed shoes since I'm in a lab).

I get people thinking I'm in high school all the time, no matter what I wear, it seems like. There are certainly shirts that don't help though - like my Veggie Tales Pirates shirt. :whistle:

Yeah I don't think I'm going to get any YYB in before I leave the country early Thursday morning! Which means I won't get any done for at least two weeks...

I'm 5'10 and probably younger than all of you. :D

Edit: Dang... Rach is a year younger...

lol I'm actually just a few months younger than you xD

Oh yeah, and Virtupets swept Moltara yesterday :D yaaaaayy~

I suppose that I'm about 5'11 to 6 feet tall in height if I'm not mistaken, now that you talk about sizing.

It's so awesome to see Maraqua in spot 2. :D I'm so excited for coming days. With Faerieland today, hopefully we'll have a sweep and possibly end up in 1st.

My husband's family is all tall. Ironically, he's the shortest of the family. He's 5'9-5'10. (He should have been taller, but isn't.) His dad is 6'1, his mom is 5'9, and his younger sister is like, 6'2. :laughingsmiley:

Ooh, finally another hockey fan! I don't find too many American hockey fans.

But Vancouver is clearly going to take the cup. ;)

Ooh, finally another hockey fan! I don't find too many American hockey fans.

But Vancouver is clearly going to take the cup. ;)

I've loved hockey since I was in 4th grade. My mom's boyfriend used to coach hockey, so yes I am a hockey fan from New England:)

I have no idea what happened to DC, we were on a roll, and then we weren't.

BTW GUYS I GOT LENT MSPP!!! the boards are going INSANE right now!!! :woot:

Ooh! Congrats, Manta! Amazing for you!

Ugh. Vancouver is doing awful tonight. :( I really wanted to see them win the Cup.

Ooh! Congrats, Manta! Amazing for you!

Ugh. Vancouver is doing awful tonight. :( I really wanted to see them win the Cup.

The Bruins are doing awesome tonight! WHOOOHOOO!!!! They're taking home the cup!!!!

Sorry Masaryk.....you're still awesome.

Thanks guys!! :D The AC is surprisingly fun to hang out in, which makes it less painful to look for lenders than being on the PC, which is worse than getting teeth pulled. :rolleyes_anim:

*knows nothing about this hockey stuff*

The Bruins are doing awesome tonight! WHOOOHOOO!!!! They're taking home the cup!!!!

Sorry Masaryk.....you're still awesome.

Well, Boston's team is at least 75% Canadian players, so it's still a victory for Canadian hockey. And my grandpa's brother played for them in the 1930s, so I have a bit of family pride there. I just wanted to see the Cup come back to Canada again. :(

When I woke up at 2:30 AM, my internet was out, making me upset. I'm just happy that it got fixed at 3:45 AM this late night. If it was out any longer, that would throw things off for Yooyuball support for Darigan Citadel.

Speaking of Yooyuball and the AC, I played like 40 games yesterday just to support my team through a horrible crisis. I may do the same today as well.

Woohoo DC!! :D We're doing all right! Though I'd love to get back in the top 3 again...maybe I should get off my lazy butt and play some SOSD today :laughingsmiley:

How'd you guys do? :)

Congrats Manta on MSPP! And IrishLiz, have fun out of the country!

I wish I could support my team and play more YYB, but my computer can't handle it. Even SS is way too slow to play, which is disappointing, and the shootout game is sized so poorly I can't see a sent score button, just reset... frustrating <_<