Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Oh, we're probably going to just play Black/White, and maybe take a trip to the local coffeeplace to hijack their wireless internet so we can use the dream world :D (school internet doesn't let DSes have wireless access :()

But I'm going to try and convince people to watch the Zoroark movie with me :D

Sounds awesome! Wish that I had friends that were into Pokemon when I first started playing the games. After all, couldn't finish your Pokedex without trading some Haunters & Gravelers to make them evolve!

I actually like watching the Pokemon movies from time to time just to see the storyline and Zoroark & Zorua is just awesome! <3

300px-Zorua_and_Zoroark.png

Remember the first Pokemon movie? I cried soo much when I saw the clones/originals fight each other and Ash get turned into stone.

I was like 11? Ahaha xD

41571_242098044275_8128206_n.jpg

Gah, I remember crying so hard when that happened! Also, did anyone else cry during the Pikachu's Goodbye episode?

r24ylc.jpg

I still cry when I hear the song.

Gah, I remember crying so hard when that happened! Also, did anyone else cry during the Pikachu's Goodbye episode?

r24ylc.jpg

OH MY GOD IT MAKES ME BAWL EVERY TIME. I have the song in my itunes under "Songs That Make Me Emotional." ughhhhhh

also I would love to be in a Pokemon BGM orchestra. they seriously have such good stuff :D

Actually, I just want to be in a video game music band

Sounds awesome! Wish that I had friends that were into Pokemon when I first started playing the games. After all, couldn't finish your Pokedex without trading some Haunters & Gravelers to make them evolve!

r24ylc.jpg

I traded my brother to evolve my pokemon :P

And yes, I must admit I did. Pikachu & Ash's relationship = <3

EDIT:

I've actually stopped watching Pokemon. I think one day I'm going to back to episode one and watch them all through. And all of the movies. When I have time.

I haven't watched any of the recent episodes or movies.

Edited by Iona

I traded my brother to evolve my pokemon :P

And yes, I must admit I did. Pikachu & Ash's relationship = <3

EDIT:

I've actually stopped watching Pokemon. I think one day I'm going to back to episode one and watch them all through. And all of the movies. When I have time.

I haven't watched any of the recent episodes or movies.

Me too! :D Back then it was way more feasible to finish the pokedex, so we made it several times :)

I've watched some of the more recent episodes and it's just the same thing over and over. The original few seasons were good, and then they just started recycling plotlines and pokemon characters. Seriously. look at all the starter pokemon Ash has caught: the fire starter was always abandoned by its former trainer :P

what's the song called? i love sad songs! I've never seen it before

Get out the box of tissues and the chocolates, because Pikachu/Ash is the saddest breakup ever

Me too! :D Back then it was way more feasible to finish the pokedex, so we made it several times :)

I've watched some of the more recent episodes and it's just the same thing over and over. The original few seasons were good, and then they just started recycling plotlines and pokemon characters. Seriously. look at all the starter pokemon Ash has caught: the fire starter was always abandoned by its former trainer :P

Oh really? That's quite lame if they're repeating old ideas :/

Hey all, what's up? =D

Hey there :)

I'm just surfing the net. I attempted to do homework today but failed miserably.

Yourself?

I was never into Pokemon...

I haven't been on HOP in a while. Just thought I'd say hi. I'm home sick today.

Hello :)

Sorry to hear that you're not well. Get well soon!

r24ylc.jpg

I didn't cry for that, but I definitely cried for Bye Bye Butterfree.

Bye Bye Butterfree was pretty sad, too, now that I think of it.

Also, to those who traded with siblings, I'm an only child :( But then again, I was never as interested in finishing the Pokedex as I was in trying to get all the special Pokemon like Mew (without using GameShark)

Bye Bye Butterfree was pretty sad, too, now that I think of it.

Also, to those who traded with siblings, I'm an only child :( But then again, I was never as interested in finishing the Pokedex as I was in trying to get all the special Pokemon like Mew (without using GameShark)

My brother's friend lent him this "Action Replay" thing once. I was curious so I put it in my Nintendo DS. I now have a random Shiny Celebi on one of my games. :whistle:

Oh man so many of those old episodes were tearjerkers. I've probably cried more for Pokemon than anything else, ever. xDDDDD

I have such a sad life. :rolleyes_anim:

also lol at action replay :P Once, my brother turned on his Pokemon Pearl game to find an Azure Flute in his inventory...so we ended up getting a completely legit Arceus before it was ever officially released. I don't think they even released the Azure Flute event, so neither of us has any idea how he got it. :laughingsmiley:

Oh man so many of those old episodes were tearjerkers. I've probably cried more for Pokemon than anything else, ever. xDDDDD

I have such a sad life. :rolleyes_anim:

also lol at action replay :P Once, my brother turned on his Pokemon Pearl game to find an Azure Flute in his inventory...so we ended up getting a completely legit Arceus before it was ever officially released. I don't think they even released the Azure Flute event, so neither of us has any idea how he got it. :laughingsmiley:

Haha that's mysterious :ph34r:

I had Diamond, my brother had Pearl. I didn't buy any more Pokemon games after that.

EDIT:

I'm curious to see what your BC entry is like :) I'll vote for you when possible.

Haha that's mysterious :ph34r:

I had Diamond, my brother had Pearl. I didn't buy any more Pokemon games after that.

Yeah it was pretty crazy xDD

I got Blue, Silver, Ruby, LeafGreen, Platinum, SoulSilver, and Black

my brother got Red, Gold, Sapphire, FireRed, Pearl, HeartGold, and White

we also tended to alternate on system - we both had Game Boy Colors, then he got a GBA, I got a GBA SP. He got a DS, and I got a DS Lite. :D

My video game history has pretty much followed Pokemon since day 1 haha. I still remember laying on my bed in my old room, trying to get through Rock Tunnel in Pokemon Blue on the original Game Boy b)

ETA: Thanks! :) My BC entry will appear tonight in the new contest. So in about an hour and a half. I must have been crazy to enter the BC the week before finals LOL

Yea that was sad because it was his first Pokemon he evolved/trained?

Is it just me or does Ash always give away his good Pokemon, like Charizard x_x

Yea that was sad because it was his first Pokemon he evolved/trained?

Is it just me or does Ash always give away his good Pokemon, like Charizard x_x

Yeah....The first pokemon he caught (as a caterpie), first pokemon he evolved (Metapod), first pokemon he traded.... :(

hahaha he does tend to do that. what a derp. :P

Yeah it was pretty crazy xDD

I got Blue, Silver, Ruby, LeafGreen, Platinum, SoulSilver, and Black

my brother got Red, Gold, Sapphire, FireRed, Pearl, HeartGold, and White

we also tended to alternate on system - we both had Game Boy Colors, then he got a GBA, I got a GBA SP. He got a DS, and I got a DS Lite. :D

My video game history has pretty much followed Pokemon since day 1 haha. I still remember laying on my bed in my old room, trying to get through Rock Tunnel in Pokemon Blue on the original Game Boy b)

ETA: Thanks! :) My BC entry will appear tonight in the new contest. So in about an hour and a half. I must have been crazy to enter the BC the week before finals LOL

My first GameBoy ever was from Santa haha... a GameBoy Color ---- a Pikachu one!!! <3 :thumbsup:

I didn't have any of the earlier games but I remember borrowing Yellow, Silver and Gold from my neighbour.

Then when GBA SPs came out my brother and I both got them for Christmas. I got Ruby with mine and my brother got Sapphire with his. Then later we both got Emerald. Then as I said before, I got Diamond.. he got Pearl.

And best of luck in the BC :) Good luck with your finals too :O!!

Talking about Pokemon versions we own? Here are all the ones I own so far:

Red, Blue, Yellow, Gold, Silver, Crystal, Ruby, Sapphire, Colosseum, FireRed, LeafGreen, Emerald, XD: Gale of Darkness, Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, HeartGold, SoulSilver, Black, and White

I included Colosseum and XD in there due to their story modes. That Pokemon Blue copy was my brother's, but he gave up on Pokemon and moved on to the better things in life.

Here are the spinoff Pokemon games I own so far as well:

Pokemon Pinball, Pokemon Snap, Pokemon Stadium, Pokemon Puzzle Challenge, Pokemon Channel, Pokemon Trozei, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Blue Rescue Team, Pokemon Ranger, and Pokemon Battle Revolution

I never got too much of a thing for the spinoff titles myself; yet I still do enjoy Pokemon Channel, and Pokemon Battle Revolution myself. I only got Pokemon Ranger for Manaphy.

I own...no versions of Pokemon. xD

I'd like to play it, but pre-owned copies of some of the older games (for the GBA-I don't have a DS xD) are a little on the expensive side. :/ Like, $23-35, which is more than I'd like to pay for a pre-owned game.

(btw, I've been a member of this forum for three years today. :D yaaay! )

That Pokemon Blue copy was my brother's, but he gave up on Pokemon and moved on to the better things in life.

WHAT???? There is nothing better in life than Pokemon :D

Oh and, we've mentioned the episodes, the movies and the games... let's not forget Pokemon cards. :thumbsup: (or maybe people already mentioned them, I didn't read back too far)

Anyway, I used to love collecting them. My first few came from somebody donating me their doubles and then after that I started to trade them and such. I ended up with a really large deck and now I'm actually quite curious as to what happened to them all. :eh:

(btw, I've been a member of this forum for three years today. :D yaaay! )

Yay congrats! :D

Pokemon Cards? I used to collect them when I was a kid. I remember getting a Dark Raichu card one day as well. Sadly, I no longer collect the trading cards anymore since I've moved on to vintage video game collecting, but I will still collect the Pokemon versions and watch the anime.

Me and my friends all used to collect the cards, and I played with my brother on Saturday mornings. ^_^

We stopped after...um...the second or third Neo expansion. Neo Discovery? I don't remember what it was called. It was one of the Johto sets. But we stopped buying them after that. I think that was when we started playing Yugioh. xDDD