Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Middle's a good place to be :P My family used to travel a lot when I was younger, by plane and by car, so I learned how to pack pretty well, I think. I've grown soft recently, and packing to go home from college for breaks is REALLY hard, because I'm going home...therefore I should have all my home stuff! But all my home stuff is at school lol :laughingsmiley: Once I wanted to bring my fluffy blanket home before realizing that I had bedcovers at home already, and that was a DUMB idea xDDDDD

Speaking of which, only a few weeks left of school, and then I'm home for the summer!! But I'm getting my wisdom teeth taken out pretty much as son as I get home...blahhhh

I'm so glad my wisdom teeth has never fully grown in.

When I took an X-ray at the dentist they said none of my wisdom teeth will grow so I don't have to worry since I had such a narrow jaw >.<;

Edit: 300th post (:

I only had to have one of my wisdom teeth removed. My top ones never grew in, and only one of my bottom ones was impacted.

I had all of my wisdom teeth removed when I was 11, before middle school. I had a hard time with it, because I don't do well with anesthesia. My sister had no issue with her's being removed.

I lost my last baby tooth in 5th grade, and got my braces in 6th. Got them off this year! :D Only a year and a half! :) Now I just got a stupid retainer... on my second one already in... 7 months. <_<

I'm pretty sure I don't have my wisdom teeth yet- well, I'm only 13, and honestly, I don't really know when they're supposed to grow. :/

Wisdom teeth normally start coming in late teens, early twenties. :)

Spritzie, you got yours way early :O That's crazy!!

I'm glad though, I only have three of my wisdom teeth. The fourth never came in :mellow: Never had to have braces or anything either. I love my teeth. *starts singing the shiny teeth song from the fairly oddparents*

I don't get hungry anymore.

:x

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stephé) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at least 7 words long.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I believe that I got my wisdom teeth removed in 2008 if I'm not mistaken. So my jaws were numb and hurting after the procedure, but taking the required treatments for a prolonged amount of time and I made it through.

My wisdom teeth would of pained me if they grew. :P

I lost my last baby tooth in 5th grade, and got my braces in 6th. Got them off this year! :D Only a year and a half! :) Now I just got a stupid retainer... on my second one already in... 7 months. <_<

Ugh, I hate my retainer.

I got my braces off a couple of years ago I think. I still wear my retainer twice a week as I was advised to do so until I'm 18/19. Every night I put it in and it starts moving my teeth back I feel ill and get headaches.

Yay for no more braces! I had mine for a year and a half too, though I was only supposed to have them for a year. I never wear my retainers anymore, but it's been about 15 years, and my sister still wears her's. (She got braces at the same time as me, but got them off 6 months earlier.)

I had all of my wisdom teeth removed when I was 11, before middle school. I had a hard time with it, because I don't do well with anesthesia. My sister had no issue with her's being removed.

Thank goodness I never have to go through that x-x;

Middle's a good place to be :P My family used to travel a lot when I was younger, by plane and by car, so I learned how to pack pretty well, I think. I've grown soft recently, and packing to go home from college for breaks is REALLY hard, because I'm going home...therefore I should have all my home stuff! But all my home stuff is at school lol :laughingsmiley: Once I wanted to bring my fluffy blanket home before realizing that I had bedcovers at home already, and that was a DUMB idea xDDDDD

Speaking of which, only a few weeks left of school, and then I'm home for the summer!! But I'm getting my wisdom teeth taken out pretty much as son as I get home...blahhhh

I bet you're excited, being home for the summer :P

I have to get my wisdom teeth removed too this summer, almost right after I come back from Florida x(

I'm so glad my wisdom teeth has never fully grown in.

When I took an X-ray at the dentist they said none of my wisdom teeth will grow so I don't have to worry since I had such a narrow jaw >.<;

Edit: 300th post (:

Lucky you haha :P

And congrats on 300 ;)

That's brutal! I couldn't even imagine going through that ....

Yay for no more braces! I had mine for a year and a half too, though I was only supposed to have them for a year. I never wear my retainers anymore, but it's been about 15 years, and my sister still wears her's. (She got braces at the same time as me, but got them off 6 months earlier.)

I had my braces on for almost the exact same amount of time :P

Only thing is I got the retainer right after my braces came off, then they had to make another one. -_-

I never wear it though, thank goodness for permanent retainers :P

There's permanent retainers? I just chose to stop wearing mine and amazingly, my teeth have barely moved in 15 years. I can still put on my original retainers, though they're slightly tight.

I bet you're excited, being home for the summer :P

Ha. Yeah. Totally. I'm so looking forward to leaving all my college friends and saying bye to seniors and going home and not talking to people for months :P [/sarcasm]

*sigh* At least I have a Ke$ha concert to look forward to at the end of the summer...too bad it's like 3 days before school starts back up again xDDD

Gah just had my wisdom teeth removed about 4 months ago . . . all I can say is thank goodness for painkillers.

Also where teeth are concerned, I had braces for about 4 years (high school & part of college). My teeth have shifted back a bit because my ortho. wouldn't reform my retainers & they hurt too much too wear as they were, but still I feel better off for the experience.

& hey, @Manta, that just makes the concert one last big celebration end of the summer send-off until you're stuck back in the grind for a little while :)

& hey, @Manta, that just makes the concert one last big celebration end of the summer send-off until you're stuck back in the grind for a little while :)

I mean I always look forward to going back to school. My problem is that I'm literally doing nothing the rest of the summer unless I can get a job. And the job market is...not looking very good lol :P I don't really like being home all that much

I mean I always look forward to going back to school. My problem is that I'm literally doing nothing the rest of the summer unless I can get a job. And the job market is...not looking very good lol :P I don't really like being home all that much

Ah I can understand that. I hate not having a job & even though I don't have time for one during the school year, I feel lazy when I'm not working . . . then again, I guess that's sorta what Neopets is for :P heh-heh

I have a permanent retainer in the bottom of my mouth and a a removable one in the top of my mouth. It sucks. no more eating apples...

I also just had my job orientation today! I going back to work at an amusement park. I worked there last year and broke my ankle there. why i'm returning, i have no clue.

OMG DISNEY.

One of my dreams is to be a Disney Princess at Disneyland and sign autographs :wub_anim: . Not that that will ever happen. I'm not pretty enough. :(

It's like one of the most difficult things to do, ever.

There's permanent retainers?

Yeah. My dentist put on some bar behind my lower teeth, that's supposed to stay on until the day I die. Unless of course, I choose to have it removed. But, as much pain as it caused to get it on, and seeing as how it hasn't gotten in my way or bothered me, I'll probably just keep it :rolleyes_anim:

By the way, never punch brick walls. You can mess up knuckles. 'Nuff said ;)