Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

I used to play Age of Empires, Age of Mythology & The Sims! Good stuff. Civilisation was good too. My boyfriend and I got quite excited when we found Civilisation on PS3 because it claimed to have multiplayed co-op, but then it seemed not to have local co-op, bah. They were a good style of game though, and I remember that some of the cut scenes on Civilisation on PC (I can't remember what number) were amazing. Happy days!

the last game I played on PC was a horror game called Amnesia: The Dark Descent

pretty proud of myself for not peeing my pants :P

Survival horror games are my favourite!

I've played the demo for Amnesia: Dark Descent. It was really good, so I bought it during Steam's Holiday Sale. It is sitting on my computer, begging me to play it. I played its predecessor, the Penumbra trilogy, over Christmas holidays, and I'm still trying to psych myself up to playing Amnesia.

I've also been wanting to have a Silent Hill marathon for a while. I'm just waiting for SH: Homecoming to go on awesome sale on Steam, so that I'll have all the games.

it's scary, really scary

portal 2 is what I'm looking forward to in the PC gaming world

Portal 2 is at the top of my wishlist on Steam. I'm really looking forward to playing it. The original Portal game was absolutely amazing. *is suddenly craving cake*

He wasn't 'that' old, but I will agree that he was older. Definitely gave us some good reading while he was here with us. I feel as though I should read one of his books now in his memory. I even have a neopet named after a character from this books. The Taggerung that I hope will one day become a Lutari so he will look like an otter.

I found out about that via facebook...I'm so sad :sad02: I loved the Redwall series :(

It snowed here a bit, which was nice, but it stopped and there wasn't too much :/

It seems a lot of people are dying recently. My dad told me yesterday the founder of Digital (It's an old company that was bought out by Compaq, then Hewlett Packard.) died. (My dad was a Digital employee over 30 years ago.)

We got more snow over-night. Not a lot, but it's very windy and cold. It's currently only 4 degrees.

Oh, man :( It's such a stark reminder of how fleeting life is...Kinda terrifying :guiltysmiley:

Wow, that's cold! :O It's about 21F here, but it'll probably get warmer by the afternoon :P

It's crazy. I've actually had 2 people from work die in the last couple months. One was a security guard at my building. The other was actually a co-worker's step-mom.

It's down to 3F. With the wind chill, it's -17.

Wow...I'm sorry :(

And geez!! *shivers* I'm wrapped up in my skiing gear over here to go to class! But then, I don't deal with temperature changes well xD

Woohoo, off to the first bio exam of the semester. AMINO ACIDS, I AM YOUR MASTER!!! *glares*

42?? lucky...I'm getting tired of the cold xD And yeah, the wind is what makes it worse :( I forgot my scarf this morning so my face felt raw :sad01_anim:

At least the exam wasn't bad. I am pleased with how it went :D

I'm glad your exam went well.

I think my husband is thrilled because we're actually having a cold, snowy winter. Last winter, which was his first non-Florida winter, we barely got any snow or any severe cold, and only got one blizzard. He wasn't happy. I think he's much happier with how this winter has been.