Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

:laughingsmiley: I hadn't even thought of that. That's a rather amusing idea.

Or maybe it's just assignments of fitting an "essay" type thing on a subject, into 140 characters. I read about some company using a "twitter essay" to give out a college scholarship.

That sounds pretty cool. I don't have a twitter and don't plan on getting one, but i always enjoy the challenge of fitting important messages into the ~160 character limit my phone allows. I'd imagine that the Twitter limit would be even more challenging.

The entire college closed today!! Awesome!! :D

Yeah, we don't have any snow either. It rained last night and supposedly everything is frozen over now. Which is annoying cause i don't have any shoes with excellent traction. Makes me wish I had cleats, lol xD

Same thing that happened to Will happened to me too. We had an ice storm so the roads were all icy and there were many car crashes. On the bright side, school was canceled for me today! :D

Haha, nice. My parents are traveling to Texas soon and its supposed to be like 0 degrees at night. I was laughing at them because it will be like 40 here and the only week they will be in Texas is the only week it's supposed to be colder there than here. :laughingsmiley:

We go to this place in Central Philly called the Fishbowl. It is so cool! It like a giant "bowl" that is as long as....my street! Very big. And if you are lucky, you can go down one side and then go up the other side and back down and up and down all in one go! :O

Divya, I saw on the news someone sledding in Philadelphia that looks a lot like you a couple weeks ago, but there's very high chance it wasn't you

That sounds really awesome Divya!

That would be awesome if that was her. :laughingsmiley:

:laughingsmiley: I doubt it was me, but that still would be really cool!

I am kinda liking the weather too. I mean, all the days off, two hour delays, etc. Its nice. :laughingsmiley: