Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

It's Canadian folk music. It's its own brand of special. xD

And, even though I'm doing a different kind of work, and I don't have to stay in field camps, that's what my job feels like some days.

:whistle: In that case I guess I pick iPhone since that's what I've got and it's held up for the almost 3 years that I've had it. I still get giddy sometimes when I think about how awesome the features are and the fact that I can have one device in my pocket thats got my over 2000 songs on it that can also make calls play the radio and access the internet. :wub_anim:

Haha, I just noticed that your location is spelled out like how they sang it in that song.

That was very deliberate. I wanted to pick something strange and obscure.

Thankfully, that isn't how it's really pronounced. It's just a strange Canadian folk pronunciation.

Lol, I really wanna put that on my ipod now. xD

It's on my mp3 player. It's my summer theme song. :P Glad I could entertain you. ^_^

Wow do you know how many posts are on here now? It is amazing.

Anyways quick poll

What is your favorite phone type?

Right now, I could care less about my cell phone. So long as it makes and receives phone calls and texts, I don't care whatever other features have.