Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

I like my initials so much that I'll sign all three of them instead of just two when I need to initial something.

Exactly. CV is so boring, and it looks a bit like CW, the TV station. CAV is full of so much more flare in it. The A makes all the difference. :P

I never understood why people would initial with just their first and last names and not their middle. I mean it's usually written as an initial in your signature or what not but really what's the purpose of even having a middle name if you don't ever use it?

Personally, when signing things, checks and such, I sign what's on the document. Most often, my middle name is either not included at all, or it's just the initial. And even though my middle name is only 3 letters, I'd rather not sign it if I don't have to. My middle name doesn't flow to sign as well as the rest of my name.

I kept my own last name when I got married. I never use my middle initial, though. MEK isn't really all that appealing to me. I also rarely use my middle name for anything. I'm pretty sure I'm the only one in the world with my name, so I never need to use my middle name for anything.

Mine day was alright. Would have been better if I wasn't getting a cold/flu/sinus infection or something. I feel like I'm getting sick way too often this year. I definitely can't breathe out of my noes again and my lungs hurt despite how weird that sounds.

Both my English and Chinese names are fairly common, although I'm not sure how unique the combination of the two is. I prefer not to include my Chinese name when filling in English documents though. :yes:

Really? Who are you playing? Are you gonna be the new Frotto?

OH! Are you gonna be the person that replaces Megan Fox in the Transformers movie? :O

No.

And a Victoria's Secret model will be replacing her.

Clickity click.

Click on "About Us".

That sounds awesome! Are you using machinima to make the movie? :D

No. We are making it ourselves with no companies to back us up. I will be contacting Activision (since they hav the rights to the franchise) to see if we can sell the films on DVD, to earn some profit. We will be making the film using Blender. For those whom don't know, Blender is a program that makes 3D animation. If you want an example on what Blender can do, go to AA and ask him about Sintel if you haven't seen it. If you did see Sintel, there's your example.

For the most part, I'll be helping with the script (which will for the most part mirror A New Beginning), and I'll be providing voices for Spyro as well as Sparx.

Some more info regarding the movie can be found here.

Is it sticking to the ground in the city CAV because its not sticking here thankfully. I don't want to shovel again.

Kinda, kinda not.

Awesome, CAV! The movie is finally made! ;)

Sorry Divya, but it's not the movie I mentioned a while back. I have no idea when that will happen. This is a completely different project with completely different people.