Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

a) t= 20.69sec?

b )

use equation d= V1t + 1/2a(t)^2

d= 10(20.69) + 1/2 (0) (20.69)^2

d= 206.9?

*crosses fingers* >.<

Yes, the part A is correct with 20.69 but for your distance equation your V1 is 0 since you are starting from rest and you were given the a=1.2 which you should have used to get the correct t since I haven't really looked at your stuff of what your did but moral of the story if you plug the right stuff in you should get a distance of 256.9 not 206.9 If you need more help in understanding stuff, let me know.

Edit: Looking at it again, I guess you were plugging into your distance equation for A which I would not have written that way personally but none the less, your way is fine too but you forgot to add the initial 50m that A travels before B starts.

I excel in Science and US History. Too bad that my school has NEITHER. I have Global History and Physics. I know that Physics lead into Astronomy, but after Physics, I get Chemistry, and THAT'S IT. Everything else is Latin, Latin, English, Latin, Spanish, Latin, Latin, Math, Latin, Global History, Latin, Yoga, Skills, Art History (HATE IT), Latin, Latin, Latin. Oh, and did I mention Latin?

today I found out how to change my gender back! :D

And US history is a optional course for me. I was going to take it because I needed a group one credit (history, geo, social sci or another language) but it was full -_- Apparantly they get a trip to DC

Edit: Looking at it again, I guess you were plugging into your distance equation for A which I would not have written that way personally but none the less, your way is fine too but you forgot to add the initial 50m that A travels before B starts.

Thanks for the input!

How do you not have US history? Is that not a requirement to graduate high school in NY? Because in NJ at least, you have to pass US history 1 and 2 before you can graduate high school.

It IS a requirement. But I don't get US History until 3rd year. So instead I will be failing Global and Art History for the next 2 years. How I hate Art. And Art History. We also don't get health until 3rd year.

I want to transfer out of my school so much...

-hugs CAV- That sucks. -whisper- Psssst! Come to my school!

1. You're in middle school. I'm in HS. That can't work.

2. Does it major in astronomy?

Art History? That sounds like my least favorite two subjects combined. I'd hate that.

I just hate Art. Why would I want to learn about the history of it.

The only kind of art I like is film and music, which can go in their own catagories.

I just hate Art. Why would I want to learn about the history of it.

The only kind of art I like is film and music, which can go in their own catagories.

You're the same with me. Music/TV/films are the only kind of Art I like too.