Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

-plays the song "A thosand miles"-

I don't care. I WILL find a wa to get to Denver. Even if have to walk. -nodnod- The Fray is amazing in concert. 8D

Try to make it to NY first. Don't forget about your best friend! The attractions and buildings and stuff are bonuses. I thought I heard something about the Fray being here. I'll check in a second.

EDIT: Only 3 dates were released. But they'll add more, and NY will be one of them. Madison Square Garden is a huge place, which can make HUGE profit for the band. It's a chance that they won't give up.

Try to make it to NY first. Don't forget about your best friend! The attractions and buildings and stuff are bonuses. I thought I heard something about the Fray being here. I'll check in a second.

EDIT: Only 3 dates were released. But they'll add more, and NY will be one of them. Madison Square Garden is a huge place, which can make HUGE profit for the band. It's a chance that they won't give up.

I've always wanted to go to a concert at Madison Square Gardens. Though for obvious reasons, that would be extremely difficult for me. :laughingsmiley:

I've always wanted to go to a concert at Madison Square Gardens. Though for obvious reasons, that would be extremely difficult for me. :laughingsmiley:

I went to MSG for WWE Monday Night Raw. I also go there sometimes for sporting events. Once saw New York Liberty (Women's Basketball). I also want to see a Rangers game (Hockey, in case nobody knew). I didn't go to a concert there though.

I'd just like to go to NY all together

but when CAV isn't there :shiftyeyes_anim:

:(

I've been to NY once, but I think I was 7. So it was quite awhile ago. I'd love to go again, when I could appreciate the sights and such more than when I was younger.

Not to mention you could have the nice acomplishment that you met a fellow TDN member.

Objects A, B

A: speed = constant = 10m/s

B: starts 5 secs after A, starts from rest, acceleration= 1.2m/s squared

QUESTIONS:

a) what time do the two objects meet (relative to A)

b) at what distance do they meet (relative to A)

HINT: use quadratic equation.

I don't even know where to start D: Any help would be greatly appreciated