Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

I'm pretty sure that people buy it premade, no water needed.

My family never bought the premade, unless it was for lunches. We always made our own. (My parents liked putting pieces of fruit in theirs.)

I knew about the time change, but right now, we don't have any clocks other than cell phones at our place, so they changed automatically.

Me and my family have a tradition, where, every Christmas and Thanksgiving (and I think Easter too) we make our special Green Jello Salad, which is Green Jello with pineapple.

My family makes a jelly fruit salad type thing, with pieces of pineapple and oranges, with orange/pineapple jello powder, cottage cheese, and Cool Whip. It's amazing. Everyone always asks for the recipe.

My father doesn't care for Christmas. If he didn't have children, he would treat it like a normal day. No gifts, no decoration, no nothing. Same with my mother. But once I was born, my mother had a change of heart about it. It was shown even more so 4 years later when my little brother was born, 4 days before Christmas. But now she's dead. My father barely celebrates Christmas, and the only reason he does so is for the sake of me and my brother.

Wait.... so some states don't do daylight savings time? How is that even possible? Wouldn't that mess with the time zones?

But even if it were for the farmers, it still doesn't make sense. Farmers operate by the sun, not the clock. Cows don't give a flying fadoodle about whether or not it's 8AM or 7AM, they still want to be fed.

I think it's because it's for farmers and no one farms in AZ

It's not for farmers. It's for saving energy. During the summer, the sun sets later than it does during the winter. So we change the time during the spring and summer to an hour ahead so we don't have to have the lights on in our houses. During the winter, it's changed to an hour back.

Why do you think dalights savings time was started earlier this year, and ended later. DST usually ends on Halloween, but it ended an entire week later.

Yes. Him and his father. Unfortunately, they got eliminated this week. They showed it late because CBS is stupid and forgot to change their clocks. Check CBS. They MIGHT be showing it right now.

Nick and Vicki didn't get eliminated last week because of a non-elimination round. Kevin and his father were in the same situation weeks ago. Kevin and his father had to complete a speed bump. But Nick and Vicki don't? WHAT THE HECK???