Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Does anyone know somebody who can almost always thinks the same things you are thinking?

My brother and older sister and I are all like that. One of us will say something, and the other will say, "Hey! I was just thinking about that too!" And it's completely off the wall stuff. Like thinking about a line in some movie we saw years ago, while doing something completely unrelated.

/end offtopicness

And I like The Far Side comics. They're clever and twisted. I've been meaning to buy another one of those books. I've been meaning to do a lot of things. :/

Yeah. I'll probably get one for my dad, since his birthday is coming up and he loves those comics.

Has anyone tried this?

http://en.t45ol.com/play/4546/warzone-tower-defense.html

Very interesting.

I got close to wave 130 when I had to stop and do something else.

Wow. I just played that game for the first time and only got up to wave 37. I better go try again :P

Wow. I just played that game for the first time and only got up to wave 37. I better go try again :P
nice. and on how to get on higher levels quicker, use the quick cash mode, make it ground only, and remember that flamethrowers and wall blocks are your friend.

I'm currently on wave 74.

My ear hurts. :/

If I have another ******* ear infection, so help me...

I've had so many, I might as well have set the record. I couldn't learn to swin until I was seven or eight because I wasn't allowed to get water in my ears. At all.

Awww......I feel so sorry for both of you guys.

I learnt to swim when I was 5 and got hooked for the next 7 years

I stopped swimming for one year and now its my goal to get back into it.

It was hard at first, after my first lap in the pool I ended up with a piercing ring in my ear. But surprisingly it got better right away the next day.

Best of luck it doesn't get any more worse, we don't want that to happen at all.

To Unstream, its your choice whether not to swim. Its kinda a hobby for me now anyways. And its summer so, hey. I have nothing to do, no friends to hang out with me so I might as well take this up

I like cake, but I don't like icing. Icing is too sweet for me. I used to only like icing and not like cake. I learned better when I was 7 and threw up from too much icing. :D

My cat is uyfgn tryingkjl to eat my pizza and she's makjkjing ut hard to typpppe.

~ Livvy

Awww, but cake is your friend!

Oh my, i almost was about to hit post right after that first sentence. Stupid me, I need seven words.

Augh, so I was trying to pop these two pimples under my nose the other day, but then they became irritated and stuff. So I picked at them so I could clean them, and then I had to put cleaning alcohol on them... and now they sting. Owwie.

.... what was that fourth word supposed to be in the 'cat' sentence, livvy??? o_O

It wasn't supposed to be a word. She just stepped on the keyboard. I could ask her... She says " *stare* ". Hm. I don't know what it was supposed to be.

Ouch, that sounds painful. =\

No, the cake is a lie!

~ Livvy

Awww, but cake is your friend!

Oh my, i almost was about to hit post right after that first sentence. Stupid me, I need seven words.

Augh, so I was trying to pop these two pimples under my nose the other day, but then they became irritated and stuff. So I picked at them so I could clean them, and then I had to put cleaning alcohol on them... and now they sting. Owwie.

.... what was that fourth word supposed to be in the 'cat' sentence, livvy??? o_O

Aegh, don't do that, you'll get an infection. I have one under my nose. I just use cream on it. It isn't gone yet, just getting smaller...

But seriously, that makes me wince.

Ouch! I'm glad I don't get pimples, except on my forehead around my hairline, but I have long hair, so it's covered up anyway, and the cream can usually take care of it in a couple days.

Pshaw... you tell me to use creams. That's what my dermatologist told me to do too. And every time she'd have to make them stronger and stronger. NOTHING WORKS... *sobs*

But see.... the pimples under my nose are like have blackheads half whiteheads... so I can pop them, but then they become irritated. They scab over and get pus underneath. I pull off said scab (pus goes along with it) and I put on cleaning alcohol which stops all bacterial growth in its' path, thus stopping it from getting any more pus. They scab over like anything normally would, and then in a few days they are gone.

Otherwise, I'm stuck with huge red and white beacons of doom under my noise. :/

Aw that stinks. What causes pimples in the first place?

I finally died on wave 150 of this game http://en.t45ol.com/play/4546/warzone-tower-defense.html

Haha I just got to wave 127 and died, but that's not too bad, considering it was my second time playing. You're right, flamer throwers are your friends. Agh, and I could've lived if I just used the nuke, but I was waiting cause I thought my turrets would finish them.

Pimples are caused by:

stress

hormones

oil

dirt

teenage-ness

chocolate?

certain foods?

nothing in particular

Basically, they're there because they are, and there's no way to really prevent them from being there unless your life is completely devoid (am I using that word right?) of stress, hormones, and anything with any kind of flavor. If that's your life, you're safe! :D There are lots of other things suggested to cause pimples, but the ones I listed are most commonly agreed on. (At least, from what I've read.)

~ Livvy