Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Chai is a very very spicy tea (spicy as in, it contains lots of spices; not like chili pepper spicy, haha) that is just creamy and wonderful and quite the awesome treat for your tastebuds :D the Starbucks chai latte is a blend of that tea, and I like to get it with ice. Just be warned that once you try one, you might never want to stop drinking them :shiftyeyes_anim: I'm starting to form a bad habit of buying one before my evening class on Mondays and Wednesdays...

I describe chai tea as an almost pumpkin spice. The concentrate is mixed in with milk, so some places call them milk teas.

I get mine iced too. I've only gotten a hot one once. It's not as good, I don't think. And that's definitely a fair warning! My mom's friend got her addicted to them at least 15 years ago, and my mom buys the concentrate for home and make one nearly every morning. (An added bonus for when I stop by to see her, I get one too.) Then my mom got me addicted quite a few years ago as well, though I don't get them as often.

I'll be taking my boyfriend to work soon and then heading to the post office. I sold one of my scarves and so I'm mailing it today.

I woke up to find my Blackberry broken this morning :'( it won't turn on at all. No life in it at all. Sooo I went and took out an Iphone contact. I'm literally in love with my new iphone :D haha

I will be enjoying a domino's pizza in exactly 45 minutes... Unless its delivered late or early.

Scunner about your recent phone bereavement but at least you've moved on quickly and found love as a result - even if it is love for a mobile telephonic communication device. :laughingsmiley:

Mmm pizza. I'm going to a breakfast buffet tonight!

Which iphone did you end up getting Lou? 4, 4s or 5?

I ended up getting the 4s :) just because when the new ones come out I always read/see things on Twitter about how there's so many bugs/errors and it takes a good few weeks for them to fix things. I'd rather just have a brand new working 4s! :D

Oh my! I'm really sorry! What exactly happened there? Was there an earthquake or something similar to that? :(

It just kinda fell I don't really know what happened

thankfully I wasn't there like I usually am but i stepped on some broken glass walking in to the room when it crashed down

I ended up getting the 4s :) just because when the new ones come out I always read/see things on Twitter about how there's so many bugs/errors and it takes a good few weeks for them to fix things. I'd rather just have a brand new working 4s! :D

That sounds like a good plan. My mom has the 4s and hasn't had any issues with it. It seems like a really great phone. If they ever come out with an iphone that has a keyboard, I'll be all over that. I need a keyboard though lol.

I just got home. I went to a Powwow today. It was small one, but it was nice. I was allowed to take pictures there. The one I went to last weekend didn't allow pictures.

:( I'm sorry. I hope you start feeling better soon! And maybe have a good dream tonight. :)

i didnt have necessarily a good dream it was just random and weird it wasn't bad though just kinda odd

also i still have a headache and my throat hurts and mehh

thanks for caring though

i didnt have necessarily a good dream it was just random and weird it wasn't bad though just kinda odd

also i still have a headache and my throat hurts and mehh

thanks for caring though

Hope you're ok and feeling better.

I'm so tired tonight, currently slumped out on my bed just relaxing. Busy week this week :(