Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

I love pizza! I always get a Domino's Deep Dish with extra sauce and jalapenos :D

...made me hungry just thinking about it :P

Another dude that likes jalapenos!

Also for favourite pizza restaurant in between Domino's, Pizza Hut, and Papa John's... I like all three, but I sure as heck enjoy Pizza Hut's all-you-can-eat lunch buffets. I remember eating as much as 24 slices of their pizza last year. I hardly ever had Papa John's in quite a while, I may consider going there again at some point this year.

What's a jalapenos? it sounds italian/spanish.

I got my darling Aisha a plushie gathow for petpet ~♥ most expensive petpet I bought so far xD

I think that jalapenos are a spanish food, it's really a very spicy pepper that some people enjoy eating.

1428855612_dce3c7f39d.jpg

Most expensive Petpet I have equipped on any of my pets would be either a Snowbunny (on my Grey Jetsam), or that Plushie Clompkin (on my Biscuit Kiko) that I found for free at the Money Tree. (unsure)

I'm not really here anymore. I'm sorry, but I chose the other forum over this one.

It was fun having you over here at TDN. :(

I hope to come across you again at some point.

We would miss you(and I saw your pic and stuff...cuz I saw this topic you made),hope you could come back at sometime!

I loved the Stuffed Crust Pizza that Pizza Hut had, too. My mom thought it was too cheesy for me, so she was against me having it again. I don't have a Pizza Hut location that's very close to me, there's one that's in a city that's like 45 or so minutes from my house.

I only go to Pizza Hut on a day like my birthday or something. Only thing I do these days are the buffets, and I enjoy trying out all of their varieties of supreme pizzas that they have.

I haven't been to a Pizza Hut in ages, mostly because the local one at home is so low quality, & I don't think there is one near my university. My friends and I are huge fans of ordering Papa Johns though, and Domino's bread bites or whatever they're called C=

Ashley I haven't had it yet! but I really want to try it too, looks awesome.

Me and my friend ordered pizza hut last week, we got mozzarella triangles. They were sooo good.

I love Pokmeon. Scraggy and Scrafty have become favorites of mine. :Points to avatar:.

Lol. I've wanted to use them for a while, because of their interesting type combination. But whenever i get up to that point, i usually already have either a fighting type or a dark type. And other times i already planned out a pokemon to get there, and i wouldn't want to get 2 team members at the same time. :P

Ashley I haven't had it yet! but I really want to try it too, looks awesome.

Me and my friend ordered pizza hut last week, we got mozzarella triangles. They were sooo good.

I've never heard of those. I will have to check it out.

Dominoes has really good stuffed cheesy bread. I rarely get it though because I think it's a bit expensive. It's the same price as a medium pizza but really doesn't feed as much. I understand they say it's the same price because it has the same amount of cheese as the medium pizza but I could eat the entire stuffed cheesy bread myself and still feel hungry.

lol, the HOP always comes back to a food topic.

I guess people can't stop thinking about good food. :P

Any of you guys have any 4th of July plans? See fireworks? Have a family barbecue or something like that? Only asked this since the 4th of July is near.

I may have a barbecue or something, or maybe watch the Nathan's Hot Dog Eating Contest on ESPN. (null)

The topic of discussion coming back to food all the time is one of those TDN Laws. It's inevitable.

I'm working on the 4th, though since it's a Wednesday, it's one of my half days, so I'll be off by 1pm. I don't have any plans though, probably just staying home, and maybe catching some fireworks, if there are any. But I kinda doubt there will, due to all the fires. They canceled them last year.

Probably going to a barbeque.

YESSS!! MY 7TH AVATAR IN 4 DAYS!!!

I got lent BGC a few days ago. Then the next day my best friend lent me her BD set and I got the Meerca Henchman avvie, as well as the Battle Faerie avvie in the process. Then she lent me Draik, and the next day Krawk. And my other friend set me up and I got lent Orange Grundo through the pound. :D

Earlier today I got the Eliv Thade game avatar, and just a few minutes ago I got the Turtum avvie from the Bullseye game. And tomorrow the eprson who lent OG is lending me Grey through the Pound, and my DC friend is lending my Desert Ruki.

I'll have 252 avatars at the end of the day tomorrow, and I had 243 at the start of the week. ^_^

zomg Ryan that's amazing!! :D

I still have about 100 avatars. I don't want to bother the ALP team and I suck at the games. xD

The one game avatar i have is Kass Basher.

Thanks guys. I also got the Eliv Thade and Turtum avvies today. ^^

And I tried to get a new DoN trophy, but my friend's 11mil sword, and my other friend's BD set weren't enough for my poorly trained pet. ;-;