Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

I decided to rest myself up before 3 AM (slept at 6:30 PM, woke up at 1 AM), I'd like how well I can do to score myself some Prize Shop points at the end. Not sure if I'll really aim for a high amount of Yooyuball games, but I'll do my best to support my team!

I actually feel semi-rested today. Though I ran around town with my mom for most of the day, I actually slept until 10 am today, which is pretty much unheard of for me.

I'm totally going for All Star this year. :D I think I can do it.

I decided to rest myself up before 3 AM (slept at 6:30 PM, woke up at 1 AM), I'd like how well I can do to score myself some Prize Shop points at the end. Not sure if I'll really aim for a high amount of Yooyuball games, but I'll do my best to support my team!

I tried do to the exact same thing... turned out terribly. I went to bed at 8 and woke up at about 10:45. i tried to go to sleep and even counted sheep for 20 minutes (got up to 800 sheep) and when i came to the conclusion that i would never sleep, i got a book and read for an hour.

point is, i'm staying up for 3 hours during the beginning of the AC until 6 am. :D

AND WHAT IS THE MAX NUMBER OF GAMES FOR YYB AND MSN? It's not on TDN from what i see. I even checked the game guides.

Well, I reached Rank 1 on the first day. Never done that before. I feel quite accomplished. Now to sit back, play some Yooyuball, and wait for the results. :D

So many games o_O

I was traveling for most of today so I only got an hour or two of game time in, so sadly I will not be reaching Rank 1 tonight. However, the hours I am at home tomorrow are going to be dedicated to the AC. But I have an audition in the morning so I have to rest at least a little - or I'd stay up and play for hours! Maybe there will be an AC all-nighter in my life tomorrow, heh.

I wish TNT would just go ahead and show the results. This happens every year... :(

Good thing I didn't stay up and wait for them though. :rolleyes_anim:

I must say, I'm SUPER proud of my wonderful team :laughingsmiley:

We got used to people saying we're going to get last place or barely above that so seeing that MI logo on top since yesterday is a great feeling!

I'm happy for y'all! I supported Mystery Island in the first AC so I've always kinda liked them. Glad to see them contending! :thumbsup:

I've been too busy and lazy to play more than 2 hours a day. So I'm at a lowly Rank 4 because I spent 5+ hours on the AC the first day just getting to Rank 3. xD

Nice. xD

Ugh! I'm doing a thing for DC this year where I give an MVP award each day, and runner-up awards. Well I swear like 5 people at DCM maxed YYB today. It would be an impossible choice if one of them hadn't maxed MSN too.

But seriously, everyday everyone is amazing. I had a 3-way tie the other day for MVP. @-@

edit - OH MY GOD YESSSSSS WE WON! WE WOOOOOOONNNNNN HOLY SQUIRRELS!

My face when I saw the results - tn_210.jpg

Maybe a little less cre- No a little more creepy actually...

Normally, during the AC, I end up getting distracted here. But this year, when I really need to focus, I either close the window completely for awhile, or only allow myself to check every certain number of games. Otherwise, I wouldn't get anything done.

But not counting today, I've maxed SoSD 4 out of 5 days. :D

:O Kicking a puppy wouldn't be nice.

I've had days where I wasn't at all in the mood to max, but I did it anyway. But I'll be rank 11 here in awhile, so it's worth it. :D