Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

If you like gruesome deaths, you'll be disappointed. My friend said they needed more gruesome deaths. I thought it was fine :P

Haha I thought there could have been more action and they could have showed a little more of the death scenes, too. It would have been really powerful considering the overall theme of the book/movie. But I suppose it wasn't deemed appropriate for the target audience. What they did have already made me cringe! :O

It's the name of the main character in The Hunger Games.

After seeing the movie, whenever I see that name I read it in Effie's voice. :laughingsmiley:

Oh. I feel really late. But that's cool! :D

Do you mean you feel really old? :P But yeah, I'll be celebrating my 2nd anniversary on TDN soon, I think. I'll check.

Edit: Wow, it was two days ago. *facepalm* Anyone up for a late party? :P

Well, they can be from books/movies I like (i.e. Xenophilius Lovegood, from Harry Potter, and Katniss Everdeen, from The Hunger Games, etc.), JB initialed/other (i.e. Jelly Bean, Jungle Beast, JB, Not JB, 01001010 01000010 [binaried JB]), but they're mainly random, on various scales, like completely random (gtdrol hgffhggfd ggggg), mostly random, (. . . , Absolutely No One, etc.), or somewhat random, but still in my interests (like 3.14 etc..., √π=?, The Easter Bunny [Note: During December. :P ], abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz ). Basically, from my imagination, a truly scary place. :P

Was the hunger games good?

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Oh my squirrels Anisha is back.

ANISHA I HAVE TO SHOW YOU MY PENGUIN COSTUME.

lol so I just nearly collapsd at the park after playing football for like 3 hours in AZ weather, i come home starving and exhausted, and my dad cares more about me not putting a microwave cover over my pizza while heating it. xD

:laughingsmiley: That sounds exactly like something my mom would do. Like "Hey, don't get blood on my carpet" and I'm like... I'm bleeding and you're worried about the carpet? (Granted, it was quite obvious I wasn't bleeding to death or anything.)

Okay, lol thats good timing. I just took it today cause I wanted to show a different friend.

I took it sideways though. Let me go rotate it.

This was my halloween costume. Plus I like to wear it when walking to CVS and waddle/j-walk across the street to freak out cars.

lol I dont wear it to school anymore though cause Taylor gets embarrased of me. x3

1004.jpg