Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Easter candy? I hope my mom returns with some Easter candy when she comes back home. If not, I'll take advantage of some of the after-Easter sales and see if I can find some good Easter candies at a bargain. :)

I hope that I can find some bargain Cadbury Mini Eggs, they look like this:

cadbury-mini-eggs.JPG

We don't celebrate Easter. D: All those chocolates are making me crave for some delicious cadbury Dairy Milk. :D Me = chocoholic.

Ice Cream is the best dessert ever, if you ask me. ;)

I try to eat moderately well. I'm not super big on eating tons of vegetables and such, but I limit the goodies, and try to eat balanced-ish. I don't know how well it actually turns out being though.

I got Brisingr!!! :3

-jumps in excitement then rolls around on the ground in excitement-

And happy Easter everyone. ^^

Btw, anyone with like 10mil to kill, I saw an awesome way to make money last night.

Spooky Halloween Goodie bags were cheaper before he bought them, so he spent like 5.4mil on 80 of them. (Now they're 99k each.)

Anyway, you can get a Meowclops from them which is why he opened them.

While opening the 80 he found 2 Von Roo Booster Packs which go for 5mil each, an Esophager shield which is worth 800k, and a bunch of items worth atleast 2mil altogether.

Some other people joined and in 3 someone found a Meowclops, and on their first try another person got one of those Von Roo packs.

If I had 10mil I would so buy 100 of those.

I really don't eat very many vegetables (especially not alone). I usually sneak them on a supreme pizza (peppers, olives, onions, mushrooms, jalapenos, etc.).

Also Ryan, I would like to buy me a few Spooky Halloween Goodie Bags myself, I'd like to snag a Meowclops for the avatar.