Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

The Big Bang Theory is AWESOME. But I'm also confused? Who are you Sheldon? :3

Yes, it is. It is awesome. And I am JB. And Sheldon.

Is the Big Bang Theory really the only scientific reason for our existence?

I'm pretty sure, yes.

I hope your finger gets better soon, Sweetdang.

Also, Happy Valentines Day to all of you here at TDN. Surprise that no one ever said that yet. :O

307.gif

^Awww, cute pic ^_^

I agree: Happy V-day everyone!

I love the Google doodle for Valentine's Day. So adorable!

I'm in the most incredible mood right now since I had a crush of mine ask me to be his Valentine and confess his feelings for me <3

(Sweetdang: Hope your finger feels better soon :()

^Awww, cute pic ^_^

I agree: Happy V-day everyone!

I love the Google doodle for Valentine's Day. So adorable!

I'm in the most incredible mood right now since I had a crush of mine ask me to be his Valentine and confess his feelings for me <3

I actually don't like it much. :P

Since everyone is saying it, fine. Happy Valentine's Day.

Silly iGoogle won't let me view it...I'll find a way...

Lucky...if only that had happened with me.

FEEL BETTER SWEETDANG! NOW!

I hope your finger gets better soon, Sweetdang.

FEEL BETTER SWEETDANG! NOW!

Thanks guys. :P

I typed out a whole history timed exam in an extra room... and skipped a chinese test today cause I can't write.

I only got to skip a few things back when I had a cast on my wrist during the school year, mostly art projects, since it was on my left wrist and I'm right handed. (Though the teacher or a parent helping would do the parts of the art projects I couldn't do, for me so I wouldn't miss out completely) When I ended up with a cast on my right wrist... it was during the summer. <_< (I was a total klutz growing up. Always doing something to my wrists, while playing sports)

I don't take Chinese class, but it is a choice in my school, instead I take computers.

I never study, only when its for something really hard (excluding SATs) like Midterms. And this one other time when my parents made my study for something in Geography. Only I studied with my crush at her house, so win. :3

I never study for anything unless it's a really important test (like a final or a midterm) or I did little or no homework or classwork about the material on the test/quiz.

which reminds me, I should probably be studying for my Global test and French quiz oooops

I usually study for things- depending on the subject. Now that I'm older I find I have to study more to get the marks I really want. However I'm currently in Spain, and my schooling here doesn't really count back in Canada, so it's essentially a vacation for me- although I still have to do SOME work.

I already have an idea for my next name...it's quite a long one, though. How long can names be?

If I am not mistaken, display names over here can be up to 26 letters maximum.