Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

I never liked annoying ads, especially when it comes to loading a game. I have AdBlock on both my Chrome and FireFox borwsers, hence the fact that Firefox works more effectively.

*poofs in*

This page might be of interest to you Syrin.

*poofs out* :ph34r:

*poofs in*

This page might be of interest to you Syrin.

*poofs out* :ph34r:

:woot: WOW! Thanks so much! I knew about the article but didn't know about the TDN subscription list, so that was super awesome!

Thanks everybody for helping me be able to earn NP again via games. I'll pay you all back by . . . um . . . buying stuffs from your shops with my newly gained NP???

:ph34r: *poof*

:woot: WOW! Thanks so much! I knew about the article but didn't know about the TDN subscription list, so that was super awesome!

Heh, I wrote all our ad blocking articles and I maintain our filters, so it wasn't that much effort to recommend. :whistle: You're welcome!

THEO YOU GET BACK HERE NAO.

You have a nostalgic squirrel that hasn't seen you in forever on your hands, sir. :P

GAH!

*poof*

:P

I always enjoyed the earth sciences, like geology the most. I even took a few field classes with a local college professor when I was in middle school. (You'd meet 1 day a week, and go out in the field to certain locations, and do certain things, and write reports and such.) They even did week long summer ones to Yellowstone and the Grand Canyon. I didn't go on those, but my sister did.

@ Evil Bunny: I love chemistry too! :) In fact, I'm going to study Pharmacy :) (I've changed my mind about Medicine - don't really like biology that much)

Our Physics wasn't so bad (only had it for first two years) .. the teacher was fun :D But I do hate Sociology, History of art/ Art history (don't really know how to translate it) and Slovene --> boring! -.-

Hey look, a name change. :PWhat is it about? I'm too lazy to click on it. :P

That was an unexpected name change from you Khaos, may I call you D.N.A. for short this time?

Who likes my new signature? Lil, Wirios, Inkubites, Naamah, Cake Cake, and Gashes are all in it!

You're not the only one who has their pets in their sig Naamah, I also have my pets firefly_goblin, Nifuel, Lippstik (or what I want her to be), and Hiss_Dragon05 on my signature as well.

If we're still talking about science...let me just say that I hate it. It's always been one of my worst subjects. Last year I was in Earth Science (which is grade 9 science but since I got a good grade on a placement exam, I took that class last year) which was sooo boring! Well, maybe except for when we learned about rocks, which was easy and fun. Everything else, not so much.

This year, I'm taking biology and honestly, I'm not retaining any of the information at all. We're mainly relearning stuff we learned back in grade 7, and even then, I didn't retain much information in science. :P

That was an unexpected name change from you Khaos, may I call you D.N.A. for short this time?

You're not the only one who has their pets in their sig Naamah, I also have my pets firefly_goblin, Nifuel, Lippstik (or what I want her to be), and Hiss_Dragon05 on my signature as well.

I know! And I like all of them. I think Halloween Kikos are adorable!

Has anybody ever felt like they've changed,that there more different then they were little? When i was about 7 years old,I used to be shy and afraid of people.I could barely even talk! But now...Things seems...Different? I'm more energetic,optimistic,gamer type,supportive and almost anything i could hope for.How about you?

Definitely. Like, when I was 8 or 9, I didn't like talking to anyone (even though I got along with most people) and all I really liked to do was read, write, draw and make comics.

Five years have passed since then and I actually like talking to people and I do more than read, write, draw and make comics. In fact, I don't even make comics anymore. :P I've also noticed that I'm a lot less socially awkward than I used to be. :)