Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Yup.

Gave me an excuse to stay home playing Madden and watching Boy Meets World all day. Eric married a moose.

Well, in that case, me and Tyler will be seeing you in a few hours with a flatbed truck and some shovels. -nodnod-

We had 60+ mph winds yesterday and the day before. It was really intense. I almost got literally blown over by a gust of wind when I was at the beach. Its super annoying to drive in that wind too. Oh and its so loud to try to sleep with everything blowing around. Glad that's stopping.

Been seeing the usual Malaysian weather over here. :yes: Hot. Wet. Sometimes hotter and wetter.

Been seeing the usual Malaysian weather over here. :yes: Hot. Wet. Sometimes hotter and wetter.

Oh, your're from Malaysia? :D

I went there for summer 2 years ago. My mum grew up in KK and I have a huge number of relatives who live there whom I'd never even heard of before I visited. Got the shock of my life when I went to a family reunion there. My grandmother has loads of sisters and a few brothers (cannot even remember how many) so the family is huge as pretty much all of them had children and grandchildren. All Chinese I'll add, and I'm half Chinese but I don't speak much, so I had difficulty communicating (though a percentage of them spoke English, so that made it ok).

Sometimes the weather was hard to cope with as it was overly humid there and where I live it is the complete opposite. Also, we hardly had time to relax because of all the invitations to visit relatives or go out to eat in restaurants. It felt like all I did was eat that holiday, it was too much for me :( But it was a great experience all the same :)

EDIT: Today it is foggy and cold in my town.

We had a random bit of snow last night, after Thursday and Friday were so warm that people were wearing t-shirts. Why can't the weather make up its mind? :laughingsmiley:

They're knitting needles. :laughingsmiley: (I don't know how to knit, but Livvy and I have joked many times on this board, about sitting in rocking chairs and knitting, so she made that for me.) It's my "Staffatar" for TDN's Staff Daily Dare Tournament.